Spoiler JJK Chapter 263 Spoilers

omg what a plot hole
M shrine shouldve destroyed the recorder instantly but it doesnt affect it even tho it s stated ms and void target everything inside the domain
Sure hits canceled means nothing bcs its only on yuta and sukuna,that s how void hit megumi
But clownjo fans wont talk about it @NikaInParis @matt245 @zenox @notAfanboy @RayanOO :shame::shame:
lmfao read the manga man.

it hit megumi cause gojol activated his domain quicker than sukuna.

ffs

omg what a plot hole
M shrine shouldve destroyed the recorder instantly but it doesnt affect it even tho it s stated ms and void target everything inside the domain
Sure hits canceled means nothing bcs its only on yuta and sukuna,that s how void hit megumi
But clownjo fans wont talk about it @NikaInParis @matt245 @zenox @notAfanboy @RayanOO :shame::shame:
:lawsigh:

lmfao read the manga man.

it hit megumi cause gojol activated his domain quicker than sukuna.

ffs
:lawsigh:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Am I the only one who doesn't have a big problem with chapter only the timing?

Like this would be fine if it were paced correctly instead of dedicating 3 chapters between kusakabe and Miguel then having yuji thrown to the side after a pu.

Also Yuta is only using Kenny's technique so it makes sense he can't fully copy limitless considering he isn't using his own copy technique for it.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a big problem with chapter only the timing?

Like this would be fine if it were paced correctly instead of dedicating 3 chapters between kusakabe and Miguel then having yuji thrown to the side after a pu.

Also Yuta is only using Kenny's technique so it makes sense he can't fully copy limitless considering he isn't using his own copy technique for it.
yeah people just bitch to bitch cause the mangaka isnt doing what they want them to do.

It’s really dragging, even worse than MHA’s final stretch. MHA at least drives you emotionally and has catharsis. This is a demon slayer linear type of plot but executed really poorly :sanjino:
I used to have JJK over demon slayer amongst the new gen but now I’m not sure…