JJK Chapter 267 Spoilers

People mostly compare these series to the big 3

because they are all the most popular ones of this generation

however nobody wants to go that long anymore

i think they learned from their role models
Yeah. Rather have spin offs or sequels instead of spending like 20 years drawing the same thing lol.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, told you Nobara will be alive.

Last edited:
You forgot me! :lusalty:@Potgoblin desrves to revel.
I called the entire return and attack many months ago. Muugen and Ven, well lol! And I am the “illiterate fool”, eh?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-general-discussion.1155/post-4845731

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/jjk-244-spoilers.51049/post-4967751
Sorry brother

tonight we celebrate on top of the bodies of the nobora deniers. Show no mercy to those who laughed at us

This manga at this point feels like how it would be written if you write in accordance with all the dumbos in a forum like this

Ey lmao most filler fans service thing I seen short before the end without any character meaning
Is it really fan service when her coming back at some point was obvious

If she was dead the characters would’ve said so. Instead Megumi refused to say she was dead and Arata told Yuji she had a chance to survive. That pretty much sealed her return at some point

but tbh I kinda expected her to come back in the epilogue lol

Sorry brother

tonight we celebrate on top of the bodies of the nobora deniers. Show no mercy to those who laughed at us

Is it really fan service when her coming back at some point was obvious

If she was dead the characters would’ve said so. Instead Megumi refused to say she was dead and Arata told Yuji she had a chance to survive. That pretty much sealed her return at some point

but tbh I kinda expected her to come back in the epilogue lol
It's either that or horrible executed and planned this late in this way
That's how I see it

It's either that or horrible executed and planned this late in this way
That's how I see it
It is convenient af, but Gege clearly set up her return and doing it triumphantly vs the final villain is just common fiction trope.

out of all things to bitch about this is probably one of the weakest one. Honestly the only people i see seriously complaining are the ones who wanted her dead despite that obviously never being the case

It is convenient af, but Gege clearly set up her return and doing it triumphantly vs the final villain is just common fiction trope.

out of all things to bitch about this is probably one of the weakest one. Honestly the only people i see seriously complaining are the ones who wanted her dead despite that obviously never being the case
I mean you can't ignore the context this is after he said 5 more chapters lmao
An epilogue would be fine this is bordering on what essay bois in one piece write on this forum in the realms of memery and fanservice
No. All the tags were there. I outlined this months ago with panel references and medical rationale for recovery.
The problem here is not if its medically possible, its a narrative issue