JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

Truly one of the mangas of all time. Like 80 different plot points or substories brimming with potential. Too bad we won't see the end of any of em. And also, I like Yuji, not a lot, but upon further reflection I feel like Nobara, Megumi, and Yuji as a trio we didn't get to see enough of. I am not really convinced of their deep friendship.
I also have no idea why anyone would meatride Gege for making Nobara a "strong female character". Like why do people think that? She's dead for like half the manga and when she's in it she does some mediocre stuff. In terms of character development I think Yuji and Megumi get wayyy more. This is coming from a guy who thinks Megumi is lowkey a boring shitbag type of character. But his family (father and sister), his powers, and even his body are essential plot points. The way I see it, Nobara was always kinda meant to hit Sukuna with Resonance, but Gege had no idea how to exclude her from the story until he wanted the story to end. So yeah Nobara is another female character L in the great hall of fame Shonen female characters.

Im happy with everything that went out lol. Why do you hate Sukuna so much btw?
I’m happy with the manga and the ending.
Hate?? I feel the same way most sukunafans feels about gojo I don’t see the problem tbh🤔also it’s funny he went out like a shit stain after all that aura yapp

Last edited:
Gege clearly wanted to end it sooner and has no motivation to write a backstory for Sukuna and Kenjaku.
He was just stalling with Sukuna fight until he met his quota.