JJK spoiler 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro skipped the jogo fight :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I didn’t shrine is his technique, this is shown in his domain too since a domain is imbued with a user’s technique….whatever that open was has to be a sub technique

Doesn’t change the fact that he used his strongest technique domain expansion and could kill gojo and is now resulting to 10s

A hole in his chest and you claim sukuna is still playing forgetting he doesn’t have infinite CE, This isn’t one piece….everything is explained

Using your strongest technique(domain) and claiming he wasn’t going all out is cope lol

He has to use megumin technique mahogara to touch gojo and we all know he isn’t going down like that
Gojo himself questions why Sukuna is taking risks by not using anything other than shrine.

Meaning other things would have been more effective and Gojo would have lost sooner.

I didn’t shrine is his technique, this is shown in his domain too since a domain is imbued with a user’s technique….whatever that open was has to be a sub technique

Doesn’t change the fact that he used his strongest technique domain expansion and could kill gojo and is now resulting to 10s

A hole in his chest and you claim sukuna is still playing forgetting he doesn’t have infinite CE, This isn’t one piece….everything is explained
He got infinite Ce thought

He used his domain but never his strongest attack when he was guaranteed to touch him

Tf are you saying, sukuna had gojo without his domain and couldn’t kill him, bro also had to reconfigure his domain multiple times cause of gojo

Claiming he’s playing with gojo and not using his strongest technique is just pure stupidity and one piece fan’s level of argument

Sukuna and gojo are pulling everything out of their Arsenal just to kill each other and now sukuna is resorting to mahogara which proves most people point of if it were just prime sukuna vs gojo he would loose
Post automatically merged:

Gojo himself questions why Sukuna is taking risks by not using anything other than shrine.

Meaning other things would have been more effective and Gojo would have lost sooner.
Yes like mahogara, it’s not news everybody knows it’s a hard counter for gojo even gojo himself knows this that why he’s asking it

And that mahogara is megumim ct not sukunas…proving my point too that sukuna can’t just win with shrine

Tf are you saying, sukuna had gojo without his domain and couldn’t kill him, bro also had to reconfigure his domain multiple times cause of gojo

Claiming he’s playing with gojo and not using his strongest technique is just pure stupidity and one piece fan’s level of argument

Sukuna and gojo are pulling everything out of their Arsenal just to kill each other and now sukuna is resorting to mahogara which proves most people point of if it were just prime sukuna vs gojo he would loose
He got fire arrow and didn't use it when gojo was defenceless, gojo himself say he isn't going all out

He got infinite Ce thought

I don’t think you’re reading this manga
He has twice as much cursed energy as yuta, but he’s curse energy usage and output is so great that if feels like he doesn’t waste it…. More like low risk high reward kind of thing but he’s facing gojo now and kenjaku said it himself ( even if sukuna wins he’s going to be so tired that the main cast can beat him now)

Gojo is the one with infinite ce
Post automatically merged:

He got fire arrow and didn't use it when gojo was defenceless, gojo himself say he isn't going all out

What is fire arrow going to do to gojo???!

We know gojo techniques has better performance than sukunas read 226, if domain can’t kill that playboy what does a fire arrow want to do???

Dude what was imbued in domain was the slashes not the fire or what he has in that box
Kenjaku could use anti gravity ct as sure hit effect yet his ct is the switching bodies
It plays a big role
Sukuna doesnt have only slashes that s why we wait on his ct reveal
We dont know what the fk is that

I don’t think you’re reading this manga
He has twice as much cursed energy as yuta, but he’s curse energy usage and output is so great that if feels like he doesn’t waste it…. More like low risk high reward kind of thing but he’s facing gojo now and kenjaku said it himself ( even if sukuna wins he’s going to be so tired that the main cast can beat him now)

Gojo is the one with infinite ce
Gojo don't have infinite Ce, you re making things up, his 6 eyes permit him to use his Ce to perfection but this doesn't mean he have infinite Ce, if it was the case he would have blasted sukuna with his purple hollow. Sukuna got infinite Ce from the ever growing fear of Curses

Dude what was imbued in domain was the slashes not the fire or what he has in that box
Kenjaku could use anti gravity ct as sure hit effect yet his ct is the switching bodies
It plays a big role
He literally said it against jogo, jogo was surprised he could use flames and sukuna answer "oh that's right, I thought you'd know about this but I suppose a cursed spirit wouldn't", he is hiding his power.

It plays a big role
Lol this is an insane amount of head canon

A domain is the ultimate goal of a sorcerer and is done by enclosing a separate space and imbuing a technique in it and that becomes the technique of the domain

The fact that it’s the slashes that are imbued in the domain means it’s his technique and the one best for him any other thing is headcanon

I can make a case for him using chimera shadow garden but that’s cause if megumim

Sukuna has only shown he has one domain and that domain is the strongest in the verse, yet couldn’t kill gojo when he was going for the kill

So stop with that he was holding back bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.