JJK spoiler 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following the work for some time and I came to see the recent chapters.

I've seen some people talk about Sukuna's true CT, but isn't Sukuna's CT related to cuts?

If anyone can answer me, I appreciate it.

I haven't been following the work for some time and I came to see the recent chapters.

I've seen some people talk about Sukuna's true CT, but isn't Sukuna's CT related to cuts?

If anyone can answer me, I appreciate it.
Yes, but he can use other attacks too.
Theory; He has kitchen based cursed technique.
So he can use everything that is available in his kitchen.
Cuts > Knife
Flame > From stove

He can also use cursed technique reversal. So, if he reverses fire > Ice. Cuts > ?, 10 Shadows > ?.
There is no limit to this shit.

In addition, he also has cursed tools like Trident.

His ability is intentionally left open ended to create suspense and to counter any surprise attacks (like Kenjaku pulled anti-gravity right out of his #ss).

We could say the same for Sukuna :risitameh:

Can't fuck up Wojo without 10s ? :risitameh:

+ Why does sukuna only use 10s after losing a domain duel ? :risitameh::shame:
He didn't lose lol. Gojo tried like 3 times and got a hit in 1 time with some mini domain shit. A hit Sukuna can heal in the blink of an eye. Gojo domain also got broken too if you don't remember it.

And 10s. I admit I never thought Sukuna would whip it out. But him taking it out before his CT, Open etc means it's actually below those things. So he still holding back lol.

Just think about it.

Gojo himself said that Sukuna was holding back until now by not using anything other than shrine. Yet Gojo failed to make use of that opportunity completely. He couldn't damage Sukuna at all in that time. And the moment Sukuna started to use something other than shrine, it looks like big trouble for Gojo.

Basically, Gojo=Shrine only Sukuna :shame:

Yorozu begs Sukuna to use Shrine -> Sukuna refuses -> No cutting attacks are used in the whole fight

Conclusion: Shrine must be hella strong when Sukuna didn't deem Yorozu worthy of using it on her

Gojo and Sukuna fight -> The fight is filled with Slashing and Slicing

Conclussion: Slicing and Slashing must be weaker than Ten Shadows. And is also not Shrine, but also part of it. But it being part of Shrine doesn't mean Sukuna is using Shrine here. Or something like that.

He didnt lose it
It was a draw and if he didnt draw in the last domain gojo wouldve died bcs his brain was fried from going way beyond his limito
Naaah

Sukuna had 2x more CE than Yuta. His CE efficiency was better than any other sorcerer.

He had to close his domain and use 10S just because he could not cast another domain.

Gojo lost domain battle 3-1. But it is Sukuna who also ran out of CE to cast another domain.

If Sukuna could cast another domain it would have been Gojover.

He didn't lose lol. Gojo tried like 3 times and got a hit in 1 time with some mini domain shit. A hit Sukuna can heal in the blink of an eye. Gojo domain also got broken too if you don't remember it.

And 10s. I admit I never thought Sukuna would whip it out. But him taking it out before his CT, Open etc means it's actually below those things. So he still holding back lol.

Just think about it.

Gojo himself said that Sukuna was holding back until now by not using anything other than shrine. Yet Gojo failed to make use of that opportunity completely. He couldn't damage Sukuna at all in that time. And the moment Sukuna started to use something other than shrine, it looks like big trouble for Gojo.

Basically, Gojo=Shrine only Sukuna :shame:
Sukuna is baiting Gojo to empty his resources.

Gojo highlighted this by saying why he is taking a riskier approach.
Remember how Sukuna bros were saying Gojo will be surprised when Sukuna uses OPEN? Not anymore! Gojo now knows Sukuna is up to something. He may change his approach.

I am convinced that next few chapters Sukuna will be on the offensive and Gojo will be defending himself.

Last edited:
Naaah

Sukuna had 2x more CE than Yuta. His CE efficiency was better than any other sorcerer.

He had to close his domain and use 10S just because he could not cast another domain.

Gojo lost domain battle 3-1. But it is Sukuna who also ran out of CE to cast another domain.

If Sukuna could cast another domain it would have been Gojover.
What :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.