JJK spoiler 255

Gojo's 6 Eyes are good enough to completely analyze Miguel's CT down to the last atom but can't see a binding vow infused, CE spark filled, life ender of an attack coming:risitameh:
I still remember Gege's note at the end of chapter...
Something like:
"It seems like I skipped a chapter due to break"

He literally had no excuse, he just went with it saying #uck it :few:

It would have been the most memorable fight in new gen only if Gege had used anything other than world cutting slash.

I still remember Gege's note at the end of chapter...
Something like:
"It seems like I skipped a chapter due to break"

He literally had no excuse, he just went with it saying #uck it :few:

It would have been the most memorable fight in new gen only if Gege had used anything other than world cutting slash.
????

The world cutting slash and the build-up to it is cool as shit:
1) it's established early in the fight that Sukuna can learn anything possible for him upon seeing it once
2) he literally asks Mahoraga to show him what he wants to see

Idk why you guys are making such a big deal out of Sukuna landing it on Gojo, by your logic Sukuna shouldn't be able to land any attack on Gojo because he could pre-cog it with the six eyes which is just dumb Gojo wank.

????

The world cutting slash and the build-up to it is cool as shit:
1) it's established early in the fight that Sukuna can learn anything possible for him upon seeing it once
2) he literally asks Mahoraga to show him what he wants to see

Idk why you guys are making such a big deal out of Sukuna landing it on Gojo, by your logic Sukuna shouldn't be able to land any attack on Gojo because he could pre-cog it with the six eyes which is just dumb Gojo wank.
Take your time to read all of this.
Short answer: Sukuna likes to have fun and he enjoys battles. So, non of this matters.

Long answer, or why I dont like the developments personally:

Who's questioning the process of obtaining world cutting slash?

I would take Sukuna stomping Gojo in domain clash any day over Sukuna going through 1v3 against Gojo and everything that happened inbetween.

It did nothing for the story. Sukuna was already a monster and Gege established his might through:

- Domain without barrier
- OPEN
- Cursed tools
- Insane CE reserves and output
- RCT and even healing from soul damage
- Instant transformation to heian era form and getting back to 100%
- 2 mouths
- 4 arms
- Black flashes
- Inside information on protagonists' techniques
- 10 shadows
- No one uses binding vows better than him
- Plus, anything else Gege is yet to reveal, like, "oh, Sukuna has not used it since heian era"

World cutting slash was not cool as shit, it was just plain and simple SHIT.

Hate me for it if you want, I dont care. I was already afraid that Sukuna might go with Mahoraga's adaptation route. That's why I was 100% confident that you will lose the bet before 236. It was one of those moments for me where you know shit is going down the drain, but expect a better outcome, hoping against hope.

And Gojo didnt need to look cool, he would have lost to the King of Curses. There is nothing wrong with that.

Understand that I hate this kind of paradoxes. Gojo said his technique is better than Sukuna. Later, Sukuna improved his CT with the help of Mahoraga. Why??? When Sukuna was already holding back and stronger than Gojo.

Mahoraga was so unnecessary for Sukuna.

Be honest, would not it better if Sukuna fought without 10S and used what he already had in his bag?

I did not like this cheat code type of power up.

Take your time to read all of this.
Short answer: Sukuna likes to have fun and he enjoys battles. So, non of this matters.

Long answer, or why I dont like the developments personally:

Who's questioning the process of obtaining world cutting slash?

I would take Sukuna stomping Gojo in domain clash any day over Sukuna going through 1v3 against Gojo and everything that happened inbetween.

It did nothing for the story. Sukuna was already a monster and Gege established his might through:

- Domain without barrier
- OPEN
- Cursed tools
- Insane CE reserves and output
- RCT and even healing from soul damage
- Instant transformation to heian era form and getting back to 100%
- 2 mouths
- 4 arms
- Black flashes
- Inside information on protagonists' techniques
- 10 shadows
- No one uses binding vows better than him
- Plus, anything else Gege is yet to reveal, like, "oh, Sukuna has not used it since heian era"

World cutting slash was not cool as shit, it was just plain and simple SHIT.

Hate me for it if you want, I dont care. I was already afraid that Sukuna might go with Mahoraga's adaptation route. That's why I was 100% confident that you will lose the bet before 236. It was one of those moments for me where you know shit is going down the drain, but expect a better outcome, hoping against hope.

And Gojo didnt need to look cool, he would have lost to the King of Curses. There is nothing wrong with that.

Understand that I hate this kind of paradoxes. Gojo said his technique is better than Sukuna. Later, Sukuna improved his CT with the help of Mahoraga. Why??? When Sukuna was already holding back and stronger than Gojo.

Mahoraga was so unnecessary for Sukuna.

Be honest, would not it better if Sukuna fought without 10S and used what he already had in his bag?

I did not like this cheat code type of power up.
It’s not a cheat code type of power? It literally is just an expansion of a CT’s target obtained via observing Mahoraga’s adaption

It’s like using a machine learning solutions algorithm to find an answer to a problem and then applying it yourself but in Jujutsu form, that is cool as fuck bruh

Sukuna’s strategy was the coolest part of the fight

Also @notAfanboy you don’t seem to understand the basic premise of what Sukuna wanted from the fight — a counter to infinity (he literally says this at the end of the fight).

Sukuna “holding back” was in reference to him not obliterating Gojo with other CTs while Gojo’s CT was on cooldown aka when Gojo did not have infinity after the domain clashes.

If Sukuna did that he never would have gotten a power up.

Also @notAfanboy you don’t seem to understand the basic premise of what Sukuna wanted from the fight — a counter to infinity (he literally says this at the end of the fight).

Sukuna “holding back” was in reference to him not obliterating Gojo with other CTs while Gojo’s CT was on cooldown aka when Gojo did not have infinity after the domain clashes.

If Sukuna did that he never would have gotten a power up.
Brother, I wanted to have a feast on this fight as a reader.
I know Sukuna wanted to have a counter against infinity just for his own satisfaction. It was something he decided on his own and backed it up no matter the consequences.

When Gojo's RCT was back after black flashes, imagine Sukuna ditching 10S and deciding to take Gojo seriously. Right after that, stomping him with something other than World Cutting Slash.
Lets say, there were two possibilities, Wcs or Sukuna using Open or any other attack after transformation.

I would have liked the second option.
At this point, we already saw 10S being used at full potential.

You can say Sukuna will go all out against the Merger. But what's the point of going all out against an NPC?
On top of this, I dont know why but I feel like all of this will lead to free training/power up for Megumi.
I can sense weird shit coming our way and Megumi will be the center of it.

That's probably his reaction to getting hit by the Slash
Yeah, that face looks lifeless, not the one who just woke up. Lol