JJK spoiler 255

Also the merger can stomp a country

Jjk country level soon
I need that for my agenda
We already have planetary scaling thanks to Yuki and dubious volume statements then also light-speed thanks to Kashimo.

If I was allowed to dubiously wank JJK characters the same way people dubiously wank OP and Naruto characters the world would be a better place.

A Character comes in, does something hype in the middle, Sukuna's seemingly on the ropes, but suddenly something happens and he's winning again, after that some character gonna say that he is still holding back, finally sukuna fans (gege incl) will suck his dick.
Lmao what a bunch of bs

When was sukuna ever on the ropes

Lmao what a bunch of bs

When was sukuna ever on the ropes
seemingly
(siːmɪŋli )
1. ADVERB [ADVERB adjective/adverb]
If something is seemingly the case, you mean that it appears to be the case, even though it may not really be so.

so he is holding back but still on the ropes ? :seriously:
Yeah stupid right? Maybe you should ask gege?

Or maybe you are gonna say i am stupid bc you think sukuna never on the rope. It's doesn't fucking matter because it's still the same cycle minus the ropes thing.

Full leaks and translation from Mya.

Bottom of Page 2

Miguel: Even if a giant cursed spirit comes to my home country like Godzilla,

Miguel: I think its still better than fighting Sukuna

@L57 @zenox @Ice devil slayer
Miguel is more afraid of Sukuna than fighting the Merger.
Q: It's mentioned that Sukuna was a human who actually existed in this world. When he was alive, was he a curse user?
A: You could say he’s a curse user. But I think he’s closer to being a natural disaster
:finally: