JJK spoilers 164

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @Clickbait @Jodie @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO @hedera__helix @Kvothe Kingkiller @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Akaikari @Seth @MonsterKaido @Dragomir @Bango🍅 @ConquistadoR @Flower @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kagutsutchi @Shanks_SZN @notAfanboy @U c 4 up da idly @zador @Night Raid @Juliet @playa4321 @Oblivion @WesMidnight @SHIHI @Courier @Reddot4 @Yoru @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kucing Pencuri @AdmiralKinyagi @Mr.9000 etc etc

Chapter continues with Higurama and Yuji fight, Higurama uses his own domain expansion which gives him the ability to force a trial.

Yuji tries to remember what Tengen told him before to help him out with the current fight.

Higurama uses domain expansion "Forced to trial" which has the ability to force

a trial. It forces a person in the domain to recollect something.

Itadori: Tengen taught me that before domain could only make sure it would

definitely aim but now it would aimm and kill.

Hiromi activates Domain Expansion which forces a trail on Yuji

One can Stay Silent/ Confess/ Deny the accusation made by Hiromi here

Yuji denies it by lying, but Hiromi knows the truth

Since he's found guilty, Yuji looses his cursed power

Hiromi attacks

Accusation: Yuji went to play Pachinko at a certain point of time

Yuji denies it by saying he went to the toilet

But Hiromi has photo evidence of Yuji exchanging coins to play Pachinko

Thus Yuji got found Guilty and lost his cursed power

Ok, that's fucking crazy. This guy apparently achieved Domain Expansion quicker than any other character in this series. He's only had his technique for 12 days. However, the power doesn't seem insanely broken so that probably balances it out.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @Clickbait @Jodie @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO @hedera__helix @Kvothe Kingkiller @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Akaikari @Seth @MonsterKaido @Dragomir @Bango🍅 @ConquistadoR @Flower @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kagutsutchi @Shanks_SZN @notAfanboy @U c 4 up da idly @zador @Night Raid @Juliet @playa4321 @Oblivion @WesMidnight @SHIHI @Courier @Reddot4 @Yoru @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kucing Pencuri @AdmiralKinyagi @Mr.9000 etc etc

Chapter continues with Higurama and Yuji fight, Higurama uses his own domain expansion which gives him the ability to force a trial.

Yuji tries to remember what Tengen told him before to help him out with the current fight.

Higurama uses domain expansion "Forced to trial" which has the ability to force

a trial. It forces a person in the domain to recollect something.

Itadori: Tengen taught me that before domain could only make sure it would

definitely aim but now it would aimm and kill.

Hiromi activates Domain Expansion which forces a trail on Yuji

One can Stay Silent/ Confess/ Deny the accusation made by Hiromi here

Yuji denies it by lying, but Hiromi knows the truth

Since he's found guilty, Yuji looses his cursed power

Hiromi attacks

Accusation: Yuji went to play Pachinko at a certain point of time

Yuji denies it by saying he went to the toilet

But Hiromi has photo evidence of Yuji exchanging coins to play Pachinko

Thus Yuji got found Guilty and lost his cursed power
not readable at all :josad:

Yuji can beat him without cursed energy.
He will be taking a bath in his own blood, with his clothes on, I wonder what he will say about it. "Feels great"?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yuji can beat him without cursed energy.
He will be taking a bath in his own blood, with his clothes on, I wonder what he will say about it. "Feels great"?
The shock he about to experience realizing that aside from Cursed Energy he also has powers like Toji and Maki:milaugh:

YOOOO That looks awesome. With the guillotines surrounding them and everything. I still can't believe he went straight to Domain Expansion. This Domain also seems pretty unique in the way it functions. I'm fucking hyped.