JJK spoilers 181

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
We finally get a look at Sukuna
Looking dangerous

Text spoilers:

After the annoucement, Yuta now possesses 200 points (Points from URO & RYU + 20 points for killing Dhruv & Kuro)

Surprisingly, Miwa is seen walking around the place where Yuta, Ryu & Uro's fight took place.
There's a new character called Charles Bernard

Last edited:
We finally get a look at Sukuna
Looking dangerous

Text spoilers:

After the annoucement, Yuta now possesses 200 points (Points from URO & RYU + 20 points for killing Dhruv & Kuro)

Surprisingly, Miwa is seen walking around the place where Yuta, Ryu & Uro's fight took place.
There's a new character called Charles Bernard
-Cover Page

-Jujutsu Kaisen LCP ft. RYU & URO

-The chapter starts with Yuuta and Ishigori talking, Ishigori mentions sukuna and how he is calamity itself

-Ishigori is surprised Uro is alive and they talk about how they kept talking like lovers, which Ishigori confirms. "i have nothing to tell to that person, whatever I say, will turn into violence, I am blessed."

-Yuuta asks Ishigori to transfer his points to him and ishigori says if it weren't for the points, yuuta would've killed them, "you have to thank my friends for that".

Yuuta receives points from Uro and Ishigori and possesses 200 points.

-a panel with miwa appears at the end of Sendai Colony,

-The new Character is a japan born-and-bred french mangaka named Charles. the other one is an editor

-he came to Shueisha to submit a manga draft but was commented on by the editor, to which he felt attacked, french guy is fed up and breaks the editor's finger "if you want something realistic, go watch a live-action movie or look at photographs".

-then he keeps monologuing about the life of a mangaka, and the fact that he is a player in the culling games becomes clear now, Then charles storms off the HQ and is shown being on a Ferris wheel with hakari

-Hakari and charles keep chatting, and they have a conversation about their reasons for fighting in the Culling Game.

-Charles asks Hakari for a reason to fight, to make him hate Hakari to the point of wanting to kill him "I won't read any of your manga, your gloomy mood is contagious"

-At the end of the chapter, Hakari calls Charles a disgusting otaku and the chapter ends with Charles pissed off with tears falling from his eyes.

Preview: his motivation is set off!!!

-Jujutsu Kaisen Intro Page ( Official Colour)

@Light D Lamperouge

-Cover Page

-Jujutsu Kaisen LCP ft. RYU & URO

-The chapter starts with Yuuta and Ishigori talking, Ishigori mentions sukuna and how he is calamity itself

-Ishigori is surprised Uro is alive and they talk about how they kept talking like lovers, which Ishigori confirms. "i have nothing to tell to that person, whatever I say, will turn into violence, I am blessed."

-Yuuta asks Ishigori to transfer his points to him and ishigori says if it weren't for the points, yuuta would've killed them, "you have to thank my friends for that".

Yuuta receives points from Uro and Ishigori and possesses 200 points.

-a panel with miwa appears at the end of Sendai Colony,

-The new Character is a japan born-and-bred french mangaka named Charles. the other one is an editor

-he came to Shueisha to submit a manga draft but was commented on by the editor, to which he felt attacked, french guy is fed up and breaks the editor's finger "if you want something realistic, go watch a live-action movie or look at photographs".

-then he keeps monologuing about the life of a mangaka, and the fact that he is a player in the culling games becomes clear now, Then charles storms off the HQ and is shown being on a Ferris wheel with hakari

-Hakari and charles keep chatting, and they have a conversation about their reasons for fighting in the Culling Game.

-Charles asks Hakari for a reason to fight, to make him hate Hakari to the point of wanting to kill him "I won't read any of your manga, your gloomy mood is contagious"

-At the end of the chapter, Hakari calls Charles a disgusting otaku and the chapter ends with Charles pissed off with tears falling from his eyes.

Preview: his motivation is set off!!!

-Jujutsu Kaisen Intro Page ( Official Colour)

@Light D Lamperouge
You have my thanks the hidden mvp Hakari 😍

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The gap between 20 finger Sukuna and 15 finger Sukuna might be much bigger than 25%.

Ittadori think Yuta has a chance at beating 15 finger Sukuna.

Even after losing to Yuta Ishigori comments on Sukuna being “calamity itself.”

Gege's math is off. Yuta had 35 points at the start of this mini-arc. He killed Kuro which gave him 5 points. Ryu has 77 points and Uro has 70 points. All in all, that should only add up to 187 points.

Anyway, Ryu and Uro look amazing on that color page. I wish we could have seen Yuta convince Uro to give him her points, cause she hated him the last time we saw her. Miwa showing up is a genuine fucking shock, what the hell is she doing here? Original form Sukuna looks really crazy.

This new Mangaka character seems fun too. I love how he says he needs a reason to want to kill Hakari and Hakari's response is to say that he's not gonna read any of his manga (which makes him cry). That's funny as shit.

Chapter is out on TCB
So much to unpack here damn:
- Was it ever explained what the mask thing on Sukuna's face is? A random mask? Somebodies face? A cursed tool?
- I feel that the November 12th 11:12 AM might have significance towards Hakari's technique (if the theories about it being related to luck are true? 12/11 at 11:12 is one of those lucky accidents like "look, I looked at the clock at this exact time".
- Frenchie also mentioned having a fever, his and Hakari's worldview might be very similar
- Hakari is hilarious and gives me Todo vibes
all in all, I would say 10/10, nice blend of lore and set up

Chapter is out on TCB
So much to unpack here damn:
- Was it ever explained what the mask thing on Sukuna's face is? A random mask? Somebodies face? A cursed tool?
- I feel that the November 12th 11:12 AM might have significance towards Hakari's technique (if the theories about it being related to luck are true? 12/11 at 11:12 is one of those lucky accidents like "look, I looked at the clock at this exact time".
- Frenchie also mentioned having a fever, his and Hakari's worldview might be very similar
- Hakari is hilarious and gives me Todo vibes
all in all, I would say 10/10, nice blend of lore and set up
Sakuna has two faces