JOJO favorite character (no Jojos or main villains)

Who are your fav secondary characters ?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Wamuu, Bruno, Stroheim, Polnareff, Mista, and Gyro are awesome. My personal favorites are Best Boy Doppio, Koichi, and Yasuho from Part 8.
Post automatically merged:

Hol Horse is also hilarious and obviously Speedwagon for the memes.
Post automatically merged:

Rohan and Iggy too. Damn, there's a lot of great secondary characters in JoJo.

D

Dragomir

Literally everyone on the list is good. Jojo never fails to make its cast stand out.
Facts. You can make an argument that the supporting cast is better written than the JoJos themselves. Polnareff, Koichi, Bruno, and Gyro, and to some extent Speedwagon in part 1, stole the show in their respective parts. Part 2 and 8 are the only ones I feel where the JoJo isn't overpowered by the rest of the cast.

C

Cuistot

Facts. You can make an argument that the supporting cast is better written than the JoJos themselves. Polnareff, Koichi, Bruno, and Gyro, and to some extent Speedwagon in part 1, stole the show in their respective parts. Part 2 and 8 are the only ones I feel where the JoJo isn't overpowered by the rest of the cast.
Can't speak for Part 8 since i haven't read it, but Joseph carries the show pretty effectively in battle tendency. P3/4/5 have weaker protags but they're balanced out by a stronger side cast, pretty neat.