Powers & Abilities JOJO fight Part 6 SPOILERS : Weather Report vs Risotto Nero

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Don't look this thread before finishing part 6

Here a fight between the two guys who almost defeated the bad guy in their respective parts.

On the left side Weather Report and his stand Weather Report

And on the right side Risotto Nero and his stand Metallica :

Round 1 : Open space in a town, no heavy weather, they know the other is around and here to kill them, they begin 100 meters apart

Round 2 : Open Space, no heavy weather, they know the other is around to kill them, they begin 10 meters apart

Round 3 : Open space, heavy weather allowed, they begin 10 meters apart

Round 4 : Closed space, small room

Bonus rounds 1 : Who has the best stand ? best versatility ? best killing ability ?

Bonus round 2 : Who had the best fight against the main villain ?
Weather vs Enrico Pucci ? Risotto Nero vs Doppio/King Crimson ?

@RayanOO @style @MangoSenpai @HA001 @Shiroyru @Cherry Hilk @Yo Tan Wa @Afroking @KiriNigiri @Bullet @Jackteo @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @Blackruler @Jose92 @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Adam ๐ŸŽ @balajiram99 @Masquyzz @Dr_Professor83 @Cuistot @Luffydom56 @Luffywankishere @Thousandsunnyrobin @Bounty @ImmaIvanoM @Jiihad @Don DaSlayer @Tobi @Peroroncino @GrandmasterChef Zonji @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bakazuki Bakainu @Wonderful World @TheAncientCenturion @EtenBoby @Dragoban @Gianfi @yj @Thururuzao @Jaguark101 @Hanzo hattori @Melontonin @Kawaii @Owl Ki @Akai2 @ShinichiMugi @U c 4 up da idly @Haoku @Kucing Pencuri @PizzaBread @Sasparan @Flower @Queek Hea D Taker @ZenZu @HAJIKATA @Flynn @ANIKI @Oblivion @Wulsam @Lax @Kagura Za Warudo

Round 1 : Open space in a town, no heavy weather, they know the other is around and here to kill them, they begin 100 meters apart
I would say that Weather Report takes this one. He can detect Risotto moving invisible thanks to the air currents, so he can finish him before allowing Risotto to get too close.

Round 2 : Open Space, no heavy weather, they know the other is around to kill them, they begin 10 meters apart
In this case I would say Risotto. He can remove the iron from Weather Report or use an object made of iron to kill him.

Round 3 : Open space, heavy weather allowed, they begin 10 meters apart
I would say that Weather Report takes this, I don't think that Risotto can avoid "morphing" into a snail.

Round 4 : Closed space, small room
In a small room maybe Weather Report can defeat Risotto intoxicating him with oxygen.

:few:
Bonus rounds 1 : Who has the best stand ? best versatility ? best killing ability ?
The best stand is Weather Report and also has the best versatily of the two imo. It's just too op.

But Metallica is better at killing especially knowing that he can turn invisible and execute the target without even being seen.

Bonus round 2 : Who had the best fight against the main villain ?
Weather vs Enrico Pucci ? Risotto Nero vs Doppio/King Crimson ?
Risotto Nero vs Doppio/King Crimson imo, it's just too good. But it's very close!

*Note: I might have some bias towards Weather Report.:moonwalk: