JOJO PART 6 - STONE OCEAN : EPISODE 1 & 2

Rate those episodes

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And I don’t want someone to ruin it for me
I'll make a thread per 2 episodes so no need to worry about being spoiled for the later episodes.

And watch it with us weekly, like that you will be able to enjoy weekly discussion about Jojo

I really like Jolyne's VA. And what an introduction... Starting with masturbation and ending the episode destroying the lawyer.

@RayanOO How do you rate her Yare Yare Dawa? :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Starting with masturbation
Lol that masturbation moment was fun, i didn't expect that

I

Indigo

Great adaptation so far, quite a few "stiff" scenes with very little animation tho, but the colors, pacing, voice acting and the opening are all great IMO, just not amazing.

Really like Jolyne's theme when she starts defeating the enemies.

What do you think about Stone Ocean Stand for now ?

It can punch and fight and bit and has thread to cut/hear/manipulate things : can be nice.

HIs design and color are good too.

It's nice to have a stand that is not 100% brawl like Star platinum but not 100% uber hax like Gold Experience either
@RayanOO just so you know, the Stand Name is Stone Free, the subtitles are doing the classic Copyright stuff shenanigans, you can hear the VAs saying the actual names of the stands.

I'll make a thread per 2 episodes so no need to worry about being spoiled for the later episodes.

And watch it with us weekly, like that you will be able to enjoy weekly discussion about Jojo

Post automatically merged:

Lol that masturbation moment was fun, i didn't expect that
I prefer marathon lol
Also, very busy to watch anything lately to be honest… so I’m delaying it

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm gonna try to watch the anime today, been slacking really hard on it for some "bizarre" reason but I'm watching a livestream later so I may have to wait until tomorrow. But I am gonna watch it very soon definitely, no matter what!

I've read the manga for Stone Ocean ages ago so I am familiar with the story even though I vaguely remember it lmao.

I LOVE the choice for Jolyne's VA, the opening song/intro, the outro/ending song (who is an artist I have loved for many years too) and also Jolyne's theme too! Everything is on point so far even though they are having to rely on CGI for certain parts of the actual episodes too from what I've seen! Just getting to see Stone Ocean animated finally makes me extremely happy beyond words!

WTF?! Someone accidentally predicted the ending for Stone Ocean a FEW WEEKS before the Stone Ocean anime was released too!!!!:

Can't wait to actually watch this! I need to stop slacking!

:lunazing::lumazed::funky::stealthblack::finally: