Versus Battle Jotaro vs Kaido

Jotaro vs kaido

• Total voters
Stardust Crusaders > Golden Wind > Battle Tendency > Diamond is Unbreakable > Phantom Blood for me imo. I'm a anime watcher only so I don't really know about Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run or Jojolion at all.
DiU > Either SBR or JoJolion > Golden Wind > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Phantom Blood > Stardust Crusaders imo.
But let me state that absolutely NONE of these parts are bad. I love them all this is just based on how much I enjoyed them.

Stardust Crusaders > Golden Wind > Battle Tendency > Diamond is Unbreakable > Phantom Blood for me imo. I'm a anime watcher only so I don't really know about Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run or Jojolion at all.
I like the letter parts more than early parts as they stay more fresh in my mind and manga > anime it seems.....I have read and watched part 5 and even though the adaptation is very accurate still manga > anime hence letter parts also get that advantage....

Golden wind/stone ocean > Battle tendency/steel ball run > DIU> Phantom blood > Stardust for me

Star Platinum is very strong in Jojoverse, even though it lacks hax.

However in Opverse it's strength it's not enough.

Ironically weaker but hax stands have more chance than Jotaro and his SP.

But then it emerges another problem: we have seen that Haki (will) can protect you from hax.
But we also know that stands are for those who have a strong will.

It's really a tricky question.
For example I would easily put my two cents on Giorno and his haxed GER basically because he's a Jojo and that means that his will is really at the top.

However it would be funny to see Kaido dealing with Cheap Trick

DiU > Either SBR or JoJolion > Golden Wind > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Phantom Blood > Stardust Crusaders imo.
But let me state that absolutely NONE of these parts are bad. I love them all this is just based on how much I enjoyed them.
I like the letter parts more than early parts as they stay more fresh in my mind and manga > anime it seems.....I have read and watched part 5 and even though the adaptation is very accurate still manga > anime hence letter parts also get that advantage....

Golden wind/stone ocean > Battle tendency/steel ball run > DIU> Phantom blood > Stardust for me
Damn, both of y'all put Stardust (my favorite part) at the bottom Lmao. I can see why though. The long trip and the villains felt "meh" but the Dio fight pays it off to be honest.

The prob with stardust was it came after phantom blood which had the whole vampire/hamon thing so it was hard to get adjuted to stands......and stands are much simpler than later parts.........episodes are also more episodic in nature

Damn, both of y'all put Stardust (my favorite part) at the bottom Lmao. I can see why though. The long trip and the villains felt "meh" but the Dio fight pays it off to be honest.
I agree the DIO fight was good and I also loved Polnareff and Oldseph. There is no "bad choice" when choosing your favorite JoJo part in my opinion. They all have their own charm and it comes down to a matter of preference.