Character Discussion Joyboy, father of Imu.

I don't have evidence so it will just be speculation:
The comparison between Imu and Doflamingo has been made a lot of times by now. And we know we can predict the future with what we have seen in past arcs. What if Doffy and Imu were the same. Joyboy wanted to do so many good things. He was the one bringing all the kingdoms together and tried to make a world of working together. But the moment Joyboy was going to bring the Fishmen to the surface he got betrayed by his own child. Like Doffy betrayed his father. Imu wanted power and found it in devilfruits and the Gorosei. Joyboy had to fight former Gorosei Zunisha and won, but the others were to overwelming. Joyboy was the father, Lilly was the mother and Toki was the sister.

I could agree that Imu and Doffy has some similarity.
While I think the possibility of Joyboy becoming Imu's father is slim, I still could understand where it come from.

But for the rest of your claims, imho it feels like it was forced and a little too far fetching.

Why Lily has to be the mother? Why Toki has to be the sister? Why Zunisha was Gorosei?
What are the basis for that?
Are there any predisposition or similarity that you find in Doffy's story regarding Lily, Toki, or Zunisha? Because it seems like random pick based on headcannon
:zorothink:

This is thought provoking! Something fun I read in this forum for the first time(theory section). I like the idea of Imu and joy boy being related. Throw the rest out. I never considered the idea that the ancient Kingdom could have been betrayed by someone from the inner circle or even a family member of Joyboy. I will think about this and share my thoughts here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't have evidence so it will just be speculation:
The comparison between Imu and Doflamingo has been made a lot of times by now. And we know we can predict the future with what we have seen in past arcs. What if Doffy and Imu were the same. Joyboy wanted to do so many good things. He was the one bringing all the kingdoms together and tried to make a world of working together. But the moment Joyboy was going to bring the Fishmen to the surface he got betrayed by his own child. Like Doffy betrayed his father. Imu wanted power and found it in devilfruits and the Gorosei. Joyboy had to fight former Gorosei Zunisha and won, but the others were to overwelming. Joyboy was the father, Lilly was the mother and Toki was the sister.
Yeah, before even reading ur post my first thought was Doffy's situation.

It would be cool then again. Ancient Kingdom is portrayed to be a paradise.

Joyboy was from there. Why would living in paradise make Imu consider doing evil deeds?

I could agree that Imu and Doffy has some similarity.
While I think the possibility of Joyboy becoming Imu's father is slim, I still could understand where it come from.

But for the rest of your claims, imho it feels like it was forced and a little too far fetching.

Why Lily has to be the mother? Why Toki has to be the sister? Why Zunisha was Gorosei?
What are the basis for that?
Are there any predisposition or similarity that you find in Doffy's story regarding Lily, Toki, or Zunisha? Because it seems like random pick based on headcannon
:zorothink:
There has to be a link between these characters so I just invented something. Lily dissapeared right after founding the WG. Toki knew things and went to the future. Gorosei seem to have animal based devilfruits and Zunisha couldn't keep his promise to Joyboy. Just some thoughts that could be possible.