Theory Joyboy has the highest Pacifista Command Authority

This is a compounded theory by hear me out!

Theory number one: The original pacifista were modeled after the ancient robot that's in Egghead, including some of its programming.

Kuma, the original pacifista suddenly attacks Mary Geoise recreating the very same incident from 200 years ago done by the Ancient Robot.

Saint Saturn, will take back the authority of the pacifista meaning, unless he's taken out, the pacifista can't be stopped.

Theory number two: Joyboy or in this case Luffy has the highest authority.

Luffy commanded S-Snake to stop using her powers against his friends and to turn them back, Jinbe/Stella thought this was due to the original Boa Hancock's feeling towards Luffy. Which might still be the case BUT that in its self makes no sense as Hancock did not fall in love with Luffy so easily.

I believe Luffy unintentionally gave his order to S-Snake, in which overwrote York's order. No one other than the Gorosei have that authority, but if the Ancient Robot is reacting to Luffy who was seemingly powered up by the drums of liberation, them Luffy learning this can control the Mark III's, Seraphims as well.

This is a compounded theory by hear me out!

Theory number one: The original pacifista were modeled after the ancient robot that's in Egghead, including some of its programming.

Kuma, the original pacifista suddenly attacks Mary Geoise recreating the very same incident from 200 years ago done by the Ancient Robot.

Saint Saturn, will take back the authority of the pacifista meaning, unless he's taken out, the pacifista can't be stopped.

Theory number two: Joyboy or in this case Luffy has the highest authority.

Luffy commanded S-Snake to stop using her powers against his friends and to turn them back, Jinbe/Stella thought this was due to the original Boa Hancock's feeling towards Luffy. Which might still be the case BUT that in its self makes no sense as Hancock did not fall in love with Luffy so easily.

I believe Luffy unintentionally gave his order to S-Snake, in which overwrote York's order. No one other than the Gorosei have that authority, but if the Ancient Robot is reacting to Luffy who was seemingly powered up by the drums of liberation, them Luffy learning this can control the Mark III's, Seraphims as well.
This is actually a good theory since I'm also thinking the same way. However we should see some more

Rej

Year of the black beard!
That's actually an interesting idea, nicenice

But still I hope the World Government would have a way to counter this, or maybe "silence" the Drums of Liberation

This could be interesting but could be huge plothole from this theory. It will be hard for oda to explain why kuma attacked strawhat pirates before timeskip why didnt he recognise joyboy and take his order of command.

It'll just open pandora box of plotkai.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This could be interesting but could be huge plothole from this theory. It will be hard for oda to explain why kuma attacked strawhat pirates before timeskip why didnt he recognise joyboy and take his order of command.

It'll just open pandora box of plotkai.
It would be no plothole. Noone recognized Luffy as Joyboy pre timeskip because Joyboy is linked to the awakening of the fruit. Are you even reading the story?

That's actually an interesting idea, nicenice

But still I hope the World Government would have a way to counter this, or maybe "silence" the Drums of Liberation
They already have a way to do that... seastone.

Imagine if somebody put seastone on Luffy during one of his weakened states... he would probably die.

I think Kaido actually did that now that I think about it but the intensity of the condition would matter. He only got knocked out of G4. The G5 intensity and being forced to be stuck with it may potentially kill him. I think if the Drums of Liberation don't come back when he's like that then he simply doesn't go back into that form and he continues to be on the verge of death. It's like he's dying and when he uses the drums he comes back to life. Stop the drums from coming back... you stop Luffy from coming back.

I'm thinking that Luffy can actually de-brainwash people and free them. It's not that he has higher priority, its that he gives them a choice in the matter. In Boa's case of course she was going to help him.