Theory Joyboy will be forever weaker than Hakimans like Zoro [Confirmed by Kaido]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger, a swordsman aka HAKIMAN like Zoro who can conquerer the world without a DF because Swordsmans are the most powerful dudes in the whole One piece world

and you might wonder how swordsman gold roger was able to fight with Whitebeard + Gura DF without a devilfruit power himself, thats is a even way more EOS zoro wank from oda than i can imagine to do. roger wank mean literally zoros wank
yes Because Hakimans like Zoro, Roger > Gap > DF + Advcoc Haki users (including Luffy+kaido+Bigmom+Whitebeard) swordsmans are way above level than those clowns with pillow level ap

and after the latest chapter drops, Kaido Confirmed it and i was like WTF. this is like oda slapping Anti-Zolos in his own manga by saying Deadfuck swordsmans who destined to be far weaker than EOS zoro > you awakened piece of shit with Advcoc haki
here,

Why would he wank a dead swordsman that directly EOS zoro owns when there is already MC with awakened DF + Joyboy Himself + Advcoc and currently tickling with kaido?

yes Joyboy luffy got so fucking ruined after this chapter and he will be never above a Hakiman arcording to kaido who capable to do the same miracle without a DF.

They dont need DF to Conq world but Luffy need that because he is so fucking weak compare to Swordsmans In Onepiece

One hakiman swordsman > awakened df user + haki like luffy, as kaido literally said

i know u are now so fucking salty so let me give you a another Confirmation by Kaido in the same chapter:
you weak to non haki wind slashes that zoro can block with a one hand? and it make Luffys peak level Split blood inside and Out?
bro that wind slashes is a fodder shit compare to Hakimans even base king wind slash far superior than kaidos

and you think Zoro will able to block his own tatsumaki with one hand like he did to kaidos wind slashes that luffy got damage?

jesus crist replace that wind slash with roofotp zoros nonadvcoc Tatsumaki, G5 Luffy will be get oneshot Killed by rooftop zoro. geez this is nonAdvcoc zoro we talking about

and.. and u want me to talk about nonadvcoc hyru kaen? but i dont this is a Overkill
that is how far above zoro aka Hakiman from Current Luffy

Luffy already stabbed kaido but but where are the scars bro
this is Luffys Peak level and but..But cant leave scars, Wounds, Scratchs?

damn this cant be rooftop brokenbones zoros level and oden levels that made kaido wear bandages even after weeks passed

and Youthink This guy will able to survive against WSS Hawkeyes?

im sorry man Your MC is pathetic and weak compare to Zoro and His Goal from Powerlevel, Even Current Fight between Kaido and him like a Barbie Girl fight, non haki wind slashes, punchs? wtf lol if zoro knows this he dies from cringe

There is a Reason oda made zoro always Mistake as a captain when luffy js the captain already.
And Zoro Said He need to Train so then He can Protect his Captain, If Captain stronger than Him why tf Zoro need to train for Protect him?

I gotta tell after the last chapter, MC boy powerlevel is Over. he will be forever weaker than Hakimans, hakimans who capable to Do the same Miracle without the DFs,

and you do relasie how far weak is G5/G4 Luffys attacks Compare to rooftop Zoro right? Thanks to Kings Lunarian Durability, Kaido got saved his life from Post Drug Zoro. Kings Lunarian fire is a Plot armor for Kaido.
but thanks to That Zoro who was able to neg diff Kaidos durability now Capale to Even more than Whole different level because King start to Block

Zoro Can mid diff anyone who luffy fought extrm diff

and this Is Zoros arc, in Zoro arc its only Zoro who will take the Real boss after the MC doing ticklying with him

Oneshot

Greatest Swordsman aka Hakiman EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.