Future Events Judge's son vs Kizaru potential match up

What the connection between them?
Shanks vs Akainu is based on Norse Mythology
Dragon vs Ryo cuz Revo Leader always defeats one of Commanders such as Kyros, Wyper and Inurashi

So only Kizaru left, I believe it represents Sun God vs Sun God, while Zoro gonna fight Magellan and Sanji vs Lucci (Sun Fight, Hell Fight, Science Fight as New Lucci is inspired from Power Rangers too)

Kizaru imo will fall before other Admirals, he won't make it to Main Event just like Cracker Fight (Actually u already theorized we are gonna have a Cracker 2.0 Fight for Luffy, I agree and believe it's Kizaru)

Kizaru, Magellan and Lucci represent returning Villains from Pre-TS and they are gonna be used to hype M3 for Final War (I'm 100% certain about Magellan Fight, 70% on Kizaru and 50% on Lucci Fight)

Shanks vs Akainu is based on Norse Mythology
Dragon vs Ryo cuz Revo Leader always defeats one of Commanders such as Kyros, Wyper and Inurashi

So only Kizaru left, I believe it represents Sun God vs Sun God, while Zoro gonna fight Magellan and Sanji vs Lucci (Sun Fight, Hell Fight, Science Fight as New Lucci is inspired from Power Rangers too)

Kizaru imo will fall before other Admirals, he won't make it to Main Event just like Cracker Fight (Actually u already theorized we are gonna have a Cracker 2.0 Fight for Luffy, I agree and believe it's Kizaru)

Kizaru, Magellan and Lucci represent returning Villains from Pre-TS and they are gonna be used to hype M3 for Final War (I'm 100% certain about Magellan Fight, 70% on Kizaru and 50% on Lucci Fight)
you are probably high but you need to understand that this is a SHONEN MANGA and in this kind of stories there is 0% possibility for a guy like magellan to fight one of the MC (m3 at least) at the final war.

you are probably high but you need to understand that this is a SHONEN MANGA and in this kind of stories there is 0% possibility for a guy like magellan to fight one of the MC (m3 at least) at the final war.
I didn't say it's gonna be at the final war though

:steef:
never going to happen, top tier haki is needed to take on the admirals :josad:
Zoro vs Kizaru is the way to go.
The thing is:

1. Kizaru was shown to fight the 2nd guys; Rayleigh, Marco, Benn.

2. Sabaody's revenge for Zoro who almost got personally killed by him.

3. Cutting light is the next step after cutting steel and fire.

4. King is basically BetterSanji, yet Zoro fights him. Kizaru is basically FasterSanji, so Zoro will fight him too. Oda satisfying Zoro fans by making him defeat Sanji v2 in these occasions (especially if Zoro vs "invisible" Shiryuu happens too).

Either
A. Admirals are only slightly above YC1, and Sanji would maybe surpass Kizaru.
B. Admirals are relative, or above, Yonko, and Sanji doesn't even scratch him.