Jujutsu Kaisen 210 Spoilers

Shibuya arc is the peak of JJK. Current arc had ups and downs
Yeah, some of the fights were a slog to get through while the following lore chapters were more exciting even with less action.

If it really ends up being true, 40ish chapters (counting in Gege's breaks here) could wrap up the main plotlines but it would come at the cost of a lot of them feeling rushed.

For example, a fight against Sukuna has to happen but if it is wrapped up in 3 - 4 chapters or less, it would be a huge letdown. Especially if (or because) a lot of plotlines would need to be connected to that fight and its resolution in order to finish everything in a year.

Personally, the worst thing about this news is that every subsequent chapter will be looked at through the scope of "hmm how rushed does this feel". Because we have a timeline in mind.

The fact that Gege is ending his series within a year tells me all I need to know about the remainder of the quality. No wonder Yuki fight felt so rushed and craptastic. Gege just wants to finish ASAP instead of taking his time to cook.

I wouldn’t care if he got the same royalty as Oda and have as many breaks as needed just so he can properly flesh things out but clearly that’s not what he wants. It is what it is and frankly Ive lost most of my interest after these last few chapters mediocrity. If this was gonna happen then I would have rather not gotten full blown mini arcs like dedicating 7-8 fucking chapters to the drag fest that was Hakari vs Kashimo.

Anyways 210: I like Hana. Nice backstory but unnecessary and forced romance cringe. 4/10 chapter.