Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I suspect Sukuna fought the Gojo clan member counterpart in his day and age and will know the basics of their moveset but Gojo will surpass the expectations and add new lawyers to the foundation of the Six Eyes and Limitless.

Sukuna will probably acknowledge Gojo as his equal and they will duke it out until something happens.

The more I think about it and the more I reread this chapter. I am 80% sure neither of them is winning this fight because of outside interference whether that be Kenjaku or his traps.

Their bout looks so good and so equal. Man...

So now they are trying to make Gojo an equal of Sukuna.
:gokulaugh:
Went from โ€œGojo will low diff, Gege said he was the peak. Sukuna needs x,y, and z to compete and blah blah blahโ€ to:
I suspect Sukuna fought the Gojo clan member counterpart in his day and age and will know the basics of their moveset but Gojo will surpass the expectations and add new lawyers to the foundation of the Six Eyes and Limitless.

Sukuna will probably acknowledge Gojo as his equal and they will duke it out until something happens.

The more I think about it and the more I reread this chapter. I am 80% sure neither of them is winning this fight because of outside interference whether that be Kenjaku or his traps.

Their bout looks so good and so equal. Man...
:josad:

Seth

โ€Ž
Went from โ€œGojo will low diff, Gege said he was the peak. Sukuna needs x,y, and z to compete and blah blah blahโ€ to:

:josad:
Don't tag me to your pointless rambling anymore.

Go and cry into your pillow that 15 Fingers Sukuna wasn't enough for Gojo:josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
It was deactivated when he was restrained. The sudden increase in the Prison Realm's weight indicates Gojo did something to cause it, and I doubt he could do anything without cursed energy. He could definitely use it inside the Prison, not during the sealing process.
Nothing indicates that though.
It can simply be something like sealing someone as strong as Gojo causes that to happen. Kenjaku later sent the prison realm 8 kms deep inside the ocean.

I'd rather go by whats shown... which is that no CE usage is possible for someone sealed by the Prison realm.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nothing here proves that he wasnโ€™t.
Y'all thought 15 Fingers Sukuna was enough to Neg Gojo.

I am never taking you seriously ever again.

Gojo fans have some crazy takes themselves but Sukuna fans take the cake.

Reality:

20 Fingers, Shadows Technique, and Yorozu Tool Sukuna go pound for pound with Gojo and they are both enjoying themselves.

Gege knows better than his fans what he wants to do.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Let's be fair, it was the sealing process.

If we stick to the "special training" stuff it could be anything though.

Maybe during the time-skip ofc, but maybe inside the box (// with DBZ timeless training room, that's all for me).
Imo, its some special stuff Gojo prepared during that month specifically for the King of Curses. Nothing more.

Reality:

20 Fingers, Shadows Technique, and Yorozu Tool Sukuna go pound for pound with Gojo and they are both enjoying themselves.

Let me fix that:
Reality:

20 Fingers Sukuna using only dismantle goes pound for pound with amped and special training Gojo and they are both enjoying themselves.

I will only tolerate โ€œSukuna needs Yorozu Tool and 10Sโ€ when he actually uses them.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Nothing indicates that though.
It can simply be something like sealing someone as strong as Gojo causes that to happen. Kenjaku later sent the prison realm 8 kms deep inside the ocean.

I'd rather go by whats shown... which is that no CE usage is possible for someone sealed by the Prison realm.
Bro, in your own post, you highlighted the point of him not being able to move while being sealed. And he can totally move inside the prison realm implying whatever happened outside doesn't apply inside. Also, there'd be no need for Gojo to use his blindfold if he can't use his powers lmao. The skeletons clearly aren't able to touch him. The weight increase is clearly attributed to Gojo doing something, rather than it just being a consequence of sealing someone powerful as there'd be no point in him getting annoyed at an obvious occurrence. It doesn't matter how you see it, there's no reason to even think he can't use CE inside the prison realm.

Seth

โ€Ž
Let me fix that:
Reality:

20 Fingers Sukuna using only dismantle goes pound for pound with amped and special training and they are both enjoying themselves.

I will only tolerate โ€œSukuna needs Yorozu Tool and 10Sโ€ when he actually uses them.
Y'all thought 15 Fingers Sukuna was enough to Neg Gojo.

I am never taking you seriously ever again.
Enough for you to understand and stop quoting me?

That would only be possible with Sukuna, surely?๐Ÿ™„
I am just joking,
Sukuna bros are back with the copium.

They are ignoring what Gojo did in this chapter and focusing on prison realm and a training that Gojo did by himself, no external influence, no teachers, no ancient scriptures, no sister or lover assisted PU, no bath like Sukuna, no opponent from Heian era to perfect the control of newly obtained CT.

I mean, Gojo could have unlocked sth new, but Gege why would you let Sukuna test the waters with Ryu and Yorozu? You should have done the same for my boy Gojo. He should have fought 2 or more Heian era sorcerers. #UCK YOU!

Why Gege why? Why did you use a samurai and Noaya Zenin to train Maki's newly obtained PU from her sister.

Damn Gege, you are so rough when it comes to Gojo.
Boy just trained by himself in prison realm and you put him against strongest sorcerer from history.
Nahhh mannn, #uck it, let me cope, bring me a gallon of copium :jackcopium:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Bro, in your own post, you highlighted the point of him not being able to move while being sealed. And he can totally move inside the prison realm implying whatever happened outside doesn't apply inside. Also, there'd be no need for Gojo to use his blindfold if he can't use his powers lmao. The skeletons clearly aren't able to touch him. The weight increase is clearly attributed to Gojo doing something, rather than it just being a consequence of sealing someone powerful as there'd be no point in him getting annoyed at an obvious occurrence. It doesn't matter how you see it, there's no reason to even think he can't use CE inside the prison realm.
Again, him moving as he settles in =/= he uses CE.

He couldnt move when he was caught and could move when he was sealed. Doesnt prove he could use his CE and definitely doesnt prove that he got stronger.

I am just joking,
Sukuna bros are back with the copium.

They are ignoring what Gojo did in this chapter and focusing on prison realm and a training that Gojo did by himself, no external influence, no teachers, no ancient scriptures, no sister or lover assisted PU, no bath like Sukuna, no opponent from Heian era to perfect the control of newly obtained CT.

I mean, Gojo could have unlocked sth new, but Gege why would you let Sukuna test the waters with Ryu and Yorozu? You should have done the same for my boy Gojo. He should have fought 2 or more Heian era sorcerers. #UCK YOU!

Why Gege why? Why did you use a samurai and Noaya Zenin to train Maki's newly obtained PU from her sister.

Damn Gege, you are so rough when it comes to Gojo.
Boy just trained by himself in prison realm and you put him against strongest sorcerer from history.
Nahhh mannn, #uck it, let me cope, bring me a gallon of copium :jackcopium:
They keep ignoring panels that disprove their "facts and logic"

I swear, 9/10 people that use "logic/logically" in anime threads have no idea wtf they're even arguing for

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Again, him moving as he settles in =/= he uses CE.
He couldnt move when he was caught and could move when he was sealed. Doesnt prove he could use his CE and definitely doesnt prove that he got stronger.
He lost his CE even before getting sealed but he could shake the whole barrier after being sealed without even using his powers? Make it make sense. Yes, it certainly proves whatever the condition Gojo was in before being sealed isn't the same as what it was after the sealing is done. This is just denying for the sake of denying at this point.

Enough for you to understand and stop quoting me?
No, youโ€™re misunderstanding.

If 20 finger Sukuna only needs dismantle to match AMPED and SPECIAL TRAINING Gojo, then 15 finger Sukuna with his full moveset will molly whop standard Gojo.

Nothing has changed.
Post automatically merged:

15 Fingers Sukuna in Shibuya negs:pepecopium:
He does and this chapter provides evidence

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
He lost his CE even before getting sealed but he could shake the whole barrier after being sealed without even using his powers? Make it make sense. Yes, it certainly proves whatever the condition Gojo was in before being sealed isn't the same as what it was after the sealing is done. This is just denying for the sake of denying at this point
Kenjaku literally explains that as a simple side effect of sealing someone Non Standard as Gojo. The Prison Realm needs time to process, doesnt mean that Gojo used CE for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.