Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, you’re misunderstanding.

If 20 finger Sukuna only needs dismantle to match AMPED and SPECIAL TRAINING Gojo, then 15 finger Sukuna with his full moveset will molly whop standard Gojo.

Nothing has changed.
Post automatically merged:

He does and this chapter provides evidence
:pepecopium: <------ when Prime Sukuna with Shadows Technique and Yorozu tool can't Neg Gojo.

They keep ignoring panels that disprove their "facts and logic"

I swear, 9/10 people that use "logic/logically" in anime threads have no idea wtf they're even arguing for
Why I am thinking of Shanks vs Kid fight and Kid fans' reaction to that fight.

I think this is the only thing that Gege can learn from Oda;

On panel confirmation; Health 100%
Offer to concede; Declined
Background check; Bad boy with no remorse confirmed
Kid attacks first; Right to self defense
Shanks uses one attack; Kid Pirates destroyed.

Nothing left to discuss.

But then, they will start calling Gojo a Mary Sue, like OP fans are currently making threads that Shanks is a Mary Sue character.

Just let them be and let Gege serve the meal.
We will relish it and they will stay salty :kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kenjaku literally explains that as a simple side effect of sealing someone Non Standard as Gojo. The Prison Realm needs time to process, doesnt mean that Gojo used CE for it to happen.
That's the whole point I am making. If he lost the energy even before the seal is done, how'd the seal needs time to process his power? Again you're giving no weight to the fact that he's using the blindfolds inside, which he uses to not tire out from using his abilities, which he shouldn't need if he's not able to use them altogether and then there's the fact that the skeletons aren't able to touch him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's the whole point I am making. If he lost the energy even before the seal is done, how'd the seal needs time to process his power? Again you're giving no weight to the fact that he's using the blindfolds inside, which he uses to not tire out from using his abilities, which he shouldn't need if he's not able to use them altogether and then there's the fact that the skeletons aren't able to touch him.
Why does it mean that he's using his power inside?
The object just took in a person way, way beyond what its supposed to deal with on a regular basis. Hence it needs time to process it.

It doesnt mean Satoru went on sidequests inside the realm which made him stronger lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gojo is amped and specially trained just for this fight.

Probably like 50-75% stronger than normal.
15 Fingers Sukuna wouldn't beat Gojo. I never go on about the difficulty because I know who Sukuna is.

15 Fingers Sukuna would lose to Gojo. Why do you think all those things in Shibuya happened? Because Gojo was sealed, you even have this repeatedly told to you by the author that Gojo feels bad about getting sealed when he could save people and prevent a lot of shit during Shibuya.

Kenjaku needed to seal Gojo because both Sukuna's coming out and later Culling Games would never fucking happen if Gojo was around to prevent it. Do you fucking understand it?

Since Shibuya:
Sukuna got back his prime powers with the 20 Fingers Complete, the Ten Shadows Technique which is a direct counter to the Gojo clan which is a huge deal, and Yorozu tool.

Gojo did some training we don't know anything about yet.

Shibuya Incident arc:

Gojo > 15 Fingers Sukuna.

Shinjuku Showdown arc:

Gojo ( >= =< ) ? Prime Sukuna.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
15 Fingers Sukuna wouldn't beat Gojo. I never go on about the difficulty because I know who Sukuna is.

15 Fingers Sukuna would lose to Gojo. Why do you think all those things in Shibuya happened? Because Gojo was sealed, you even have this repeatedly told to you by the author that Gojo feels bad about getting sealed when he could save people and prevent a lot of shit during Shibuya.

Kenjaku needed to seal Gojo because both Sukuna's coming out and later Culling Games would never fucking happen if Gojo was around to prevent it. Do you fucking understand it?

Since Shibuya:
Sukuna got back his prime powers with the 20 Fingers Complete, the Ten Shadows Technique which is a direct counter to the Gojo clan which is a huge deal, and Yorozu tool.

Gojo did some training we don't know anything about yet.

Shibuya Incident arc:

Gojo > 15 Fingers Sukuna.

Shinjuku Showdown arc:

Gojo ( >= =< ) ? Prime Sukuna.
Yuuji: Sensei, what will happen if Sukuna regains his old power?
Gojo: It'll be tough, but ill win!

Sukunabros : That never happened xD

Manga: Gojo is the Strongest.
Gege: I created Gojo when i wanted a character to represent the POWER CEILING of the manga.

DeLuSiOnS you say, lmfao.

Let Sukuna put a little scratch on Gojo first.
That's your best argument? Too easy to discredit.
Fanbook: The Six Eyes + Limitless give Gojo the title of the strongest Sorcerer of the current era.
"Gege: I created Gojo when i wanted a character to represent the POWER" that is also stated on Fanbook, same Fanbook that claims Gojo alone is the strongest of the current Era and the manga does exactly the same thing.
Funny how you use Gojo's fodder title against Sukuna's which puts him above everyone else.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why does it mean that he's using his power inside?
The object just took in a person way, way beyond what its supposed to deal with on a regular basis. Hence it needs time to process it.

It doesnt mean Satoru went on sidequests inside the realm which made him stronger lol.
That's more or less what Kenjaku's annoyance at Gojo for a seemingly natural occurrence suggests, but let's ignore it for argument's sake. What of the blindfold and skeletons? Are we supposed to turn a blind eye to everything because we don't want to accept Gojo grew stronger during his sealing period?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What of the blindfold and skeletons?
Wearing blind folds? Big deal, has nothing to do with CE.

Are we supposed to turn a blind eye to everything because we don't want to accept Gojo grew stronger during his sealing period?
Prove it. This is just like the Zenkai nonsense you deal with on a daily basis in the OP BTD. Unless Gege explicitly says Gojo trained in the Prison realm, its basically a Fugazi.

What a great title.

Come on, explain to all of us what is the meaning of "power ceiling/pinnacle" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.