Jujutsu Kaisen 226 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't related to the chapter but idc. What would y'all think about a character akin to Aizawa power wise? Aka being able to negate the CT/CE of the enemies thru their own CT (via visual contact)
I think it would be dope, since they would have the same drawback as Aizawa (can't keep your eyes open for longer than humanly possible).

I think it would be dope, since they would have the same drawback as Aizawa (can't keep your eyes open for longer than humanly possible).
It's definetly an interesting choice imo. And he wouldn't be that broken compared to well... Gojo and Sukuna lol. If you give him some superhuman strength and speed (akin to Yuji) we might actually get a monster... Imagine fighting someone just for him to turn your ability to use CE off. Incoming beatdown. And he'd be devastating on team battles. Imagine if Sukuna had someone to turn off Gojo's ability to use CE while he was being sliced up in MS (tried to give the most recent example of a potential game changing event)

Last edited:
On the one hand, Sukuna has without doubt the superior Domain Expansion, more refined than Gojo’s, better efficiency, higher reserves, secrets to immortal life, RCT output, all without natural eyes.

On the other hand, getting shut down in your own Domain Expansion where you get a STAT BOOST is quite embarrassing. :kobeha: The first time Sukuna’s received an L which is not saying much. He still hasn’t used his Open or Fire Arrow yet while Gojo looks to be pulling out all his cards.
Post automatically merged:

Gojo tanking MS its DE peak jutsu
He didn’t tank MS though. He just simply healed faster than it could slash him. It’s the same thing Yuta does to cover for his damage. If Gojo happens to run out of CE in Sukuna’s Domain he is toast. A tanking feat is Mahoraga.

Well, Sukuna's CT is about cooking.

1st you cut, then you cook.

Here we have next Sukuna's move.

If Gojo doesn't insta teleport outside his domain he'll be cooked.
Does the domain fit with cooking though?

We know Sukuna has:
- cutting
- fire
- poisons? (King of Poisons title)
- some type of soul manipulation (based on damaging Mahito and statements from Mahito after)

I think Sukuna’s technique is gonna be eating people’s souls

I mean he seems to know about all cursed tools based on instantly recognizing Mahoraga’s arm.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the one that made the inverted spear of heaven
Maybe. And he also need to use the trident (?) I guess.

Sukuna has a lot to offer. I think Gege wanted to end this manga, otherwise we would have seen more of Sukuna against Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, etc.

Feels like Gege skipped a lot. We may not see in-depth details. This fight will be concluded in the next 3-4 chapters.

Expect something like sealing Sukuna's CT with a binding vow. Gojo sacrifices something and create a chance for others to defeat Sukuna. (Like Hiruzen Sarutobi vs Orochimaru).

Status
Not open for further replies.