Jujutsu Kaisen 226 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As someone suggested, Sukuna may havn't used cleave but just dismantle as he did against Mahoraga, explaining why Gojo could instant regen with RCT.

From what I got re-reading the fight against Maho I guess dismantle is Sukuna's default CT when he uses his domain.
Dismantle is probably the better option here. Cleave cuts people in one go and makes on big cut irrc—which isn't a good option against RCT users.

Dismantle is probably the better option here. Cleave cuts people in one go and makes on big cut irrc—which isn't a good option against RCT users.
Cleave is said to "adjust itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop".

From that I deduce that cleave can't be healed with RCT if it hits the target's head.
Post automatically merged:

COPE WOJO DESTROYED LUKUNA IN HIS OWN FUCKING DOMAIN :suresure:

This chapter confirmed Wojo >>>>> Lukuna @L55

Lukuna needs 10 shadow CT + Yorozu gift to beat Wojo Satoru :goyea:

Gojo was beyond impressive this chapter for sure, but he did shit to Sukuna. No needs to exagerate either.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
i guess Sukuna cannot use anything other than slashes in his DE.

Also i change my mind, they're equals as they are portrayed. :goyea:
Sukuna's actual CT is likely cooking, so he probably can use fire-based attacks too.

Cleave is said to "adjust itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop".

From that I deduce that cleave can't be healed with RCT if it hits the target's head.
That's the issue. Cutting Gojo in one fell swoop would be something like this:

It's easy enough to regenerate from this for RCT users.

While Dismantle would be something like his:

The target gets cut to bits, which is a bit harder to regenerate from and requires a bit more fuel.

Last edited:

Gojo was beyond impressive this chapter for sure, but he did shit to Sukuna. No needs to exagerate either.
ARE YOU MAD ? HE DID SHIT ?

Domain Expansion is the pinnacle of techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen. Gojo managed to survive Sukuna's (the King of Curses) Domain Expansion, but he also succeeded in counterattacking and severely injuring Sukuna. You don't realize how incredible what Gojo just accomplished is. This guy is simply a genius and he keeps getting better during the fight

Domain Expansion is the pinnacle of techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen. Gojo managed to survive Sukuna's (the King of Curses) Domain Expansion, but he also succeeded in counterattacking and severely injuring Sukuna. You don't realize how incredible what Gojo just accomplished is. This guy is simply a genius and he keeps getting better during the fight
Gonna get owned dont worry

Unless Gojo has new moves that we're not aware of, Sukuna already has the edge over him. It's just a matter of outlasting Gojo at this point.
It's false, Sukuna only had the advantage thanks to the unique ability of his Domain Expansion, otherwise Gojo would have dominated the fight. And anyway, Gojo managing to injure Sukuna in his own domain is surely the biggest humiliation a character can have in Jujutsu Kaisen. Sukuna will definitely need Mugumi's techniques to regain the advantage

Meanwhile Yoruzo was begging to Sukuna to use his CT and Domain Expansion.

Gojo downplayers are really biased, to say the least.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sukuna's actual CT is likely cooking, so he probably can use fire-based attacks too.
His Cursed Technique is Shrine.
I'm not saying that he can't use that Fire Nuke, it's probably a part of his CT.

My point is that it may be something like an addition to his original CT which were Cleave & Dismantle.
I think Sukuna is like Yuta or Kenjaku, wherein even if they all stockpile cursed techniques - their domain expansion would be the expansion of their Innate Domain - which is the one of their original Cursed technique, in Sukuna's case being cleave & dismantle.

Like i don't think Sukuna can use Chimera Shadow Garden, because it's simply not his Innate Domain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's false, Sukuna only had the advantage thanks to the unique ability of his Domain Expansion, otherwise Gojo would have dominated the fight. And anyway, Gojo managing to injure Sukuna in his own domain is surely the biggest humiliation a character can have in Jujutsu Kaisen. Sukuna will definitely need Mugumi's techniques to regain the advantage
The only reason why Sukuna got to use the advantage of having a barrier-less domain is that his domain equaled Gojo's inside the barrier, so there's no dominating happening here. Gojo did everything that you can do to fight against a domain, and barely managed one hit, which isn't gonna do any meaningful damage to Sukuna considering the fact that he too can use RCT. It's all a matter of how long Gojo lasts inside the domain because Sukuna has a clear edge in terms of CE. Even if Sukuna ends up using his other techniques, it's not because he needs it.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The only "edge" Sukuna has is that his Domain is open barrier.

In this very chapter, Gojo says that his usage of Cursed Techniques is overwhelmingly superior to Sukuna's.
My bad, I meant CE, not CT. Since Gojo keeps regenerating while Sukuna keeps attacking him, it's gonna be a match of outlasting one another, in which Sukuna's bound to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.