Jujutsu Kaisen 227 Spoilers and Discussion

Need gojo sealed in malevolent shrine if that's possible LMAOOO since sukuna is the strongest he can prolly pull some bs like that. Then sukuna fight the others with Shadows
Or Sukuna kill Gojo but loses half of his strength and the rest finish him

I have the feeling the main cast will die

It amazes me that Sukuana is not even phased by Gojo's hacks and adaptability.

It's as if everything Gojo does is within expectations , could be due to Megumi's memory and Kenjacku briefing Sukuna but Gojo is literally doing things he has never done before.

It's as if everything Gojo does is within expectations , could be due to Megumi's memory and Kenjacku briefing Sukuna but Gojo is literally doing things he has never done before.
I mean, Sukuna was alive in the era of the best sorcerers (iirc) so it isn't too far fetched to say that he fought another six eyes users before. That would also explain why he can counter his hax techniques with basic stuff

+He s holding back alot meanwhile gojo is going all out just to survive

sukuna is the best with jujutsu
i think he knows pretty much everything regarding it
even gojo was surprised that sukuna can use domain aplification with domains
he thought it was impossible

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I dont see Gojo loosing this

I think the fight goes too much in Sukuna's favor from the get go

Sukuna being defeated this early isnt end of story anyway, mahito, kenny and others are also scary end game stuff

I dont see Gojo loosing this

I think the fight goes too much in Sukuna's favor from the get go

Sukuna being defeated this early isnt end of story anyway, mahito, kenny and others are also scary end game stuff
They would be scary true, if it wasn't for the fact that Gojo would still be alive if Sukuna doesn't defeat him. Let's give Gojo some respect; he'd fold mahito, kenny and "the others". If Gojo is left alive, those wouldn't be real threats no matter how you put it