Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

Okay but why didnt sukuna healed himself with his new form against gojo ?

Would have mahoraga disappeared if he did that ?

It wouldve been far more useful tbh
It's a plothole

The entire fight is fake tension by Gege, he should have never pandered to Gojo fans like this, just having Sukuna butcher him would have been fine without the Fake "Gojo has the upper hand" shit

Okay but why didnt sukuna healed himself with his new form against gojo ?

Would have mahoraga disappeared if he did that ?

It wouldve been far more useful tbh
It's up to us to explain it with our respective headcanons since we ain't getting an answer from Greg

Far as I can see, he didn't do it because it was a 1 time way to heal himself completely + it maybe severs his connection to the 10 Shadows (but I doubt it since he's still in the same body)

Btw how do you guys feel if JJK ends in a tragedy?

90 percent of the cast is dead, the two strongest guys closest to Sukuna are dead or about to die, kenjaku is still a factor.

What if the villians triumphs and the last chapter is just Yuji dying?
It depends on the explanation, but it’d be shit honestly. No catharsis and done purely out of shock factor or edginess. Shows that’d have bleak endings tends to have heavy psychological aspects or tackles something deeper from the beginning. JJK is a shounen with a stereotypical flow/setup of the story, we mainly watch this for the cool fights and the good guys getting stronger for the sense of achievement.

It's up to us to explain it with our respective headcanons since we ain't getting an answer from Greg

Far as I can see, he didn't do it because it was a 1 time way to heal himself completely + it maybe severs his connection to the 10 Shadows (but I doubt it since he's still in the same body)
How was the chapter for you?

For me, not using dimensional slash to kill Kashimo will be drop worthy.

Yeah i dont really get this part tbh

Cause if he could and didnt
Sukuna is just dumb lol

Bud's a fan of endings where the characters gather around a camp fire and start singing "I'm a Barbie girl" at the end after having half the cast die tragically along the way. Truly the best ending ever
Oof, seems like i have hit a nerve. Edgy kid or depressed 30 year old?

:snoopy:

Worse if Sukuna and Kenjaku dies to asspull no?
Post automatically merged:

See above. No conventional way Both the main villains can be killed now without bs
Bro this entire series is built on asspulls lol. Didn’t Gege say he barely understands the techniques nowadays?

it will be shit but a ending where the villains win it’s 99% of the time just not satisfying