Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

Nice analysis.
The key difference between the two, despite Sukuna holding the most powerful title, is that Sukuna continually strives to improve himself, while Gojo, with a "I was born the strongest" mentality, has never shown that development.

Sukuna started his battle preparations against Gojo in the first manga chapter. Gojo, on the other hand, was very confident that he would defeat Sukuna.

Experience wins :)

And Hakari is gonna be fighting for his life v. Uraume, someone who got no-diff'd by Satoru. That's his EoS matchup lol.
Poor argument to downplay Hakari. Gojo and Sukuna are massively stronger than the rest of the cast, so Gojo no diffing Uraume is just a testament on how strong Gojo is, not how weak uraume is.

15f Sukuna casually low diffed Ishigori, someone who pushed Yuta to high-extreme diff and only beat him acquiring Uro’s CT. Can’t downplay Hakari fighting Uraume when Yuta fought for his life against someone that’s a no diff material for a 15f Sukuna.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Poor argument to downplay Hakari. Gojo and Sukuna are massively stronger than the rest of the cast, so Gojo no diffing Uraume is just a testament on how strong Gojo is, not how weak uraume is.

15f Sukuna casually low diffed Ishigori, someone who pushed Yuta to high-extreme diff and only beat him acquiring Uro’s CT. Can’t downplay Hakari fighting Uraume when Yuta fought for his life against someone that’s a no diff material for a 15f Sukuna.
That's the entire point lol. Dont you realize the hypocrisy here?

You make excuse for how Uraume getting no diff'd by a casual punch from Satoru doesnt make Uraume weak. While in the next paragraph you drag Yuta down with Ishigori using the Sukuna no diff.

Atleast Yuta has Kenjaku to look forward to, Uraume is Hakari's endgame fight and thats not good.

Never seen a manga writer circle jerk the villains so hard at this point kill everyone :suresure:
Right, but I guess Sukuna's downfall will start in the next chapter. And it will be over for him when Yuji steps in.
But if his CT allows him to regenerate like Greenbull, a passive ability, not a RCT, then it is over :pepecafe:

He was already at 100% since the mummy made up the missing finger he was just holding back
So the last finger is still in play, then. I bet they're going to wear Sukuna down, and when he's weakened enough, they'll have Yuji eat the last one, retrapping him in his body.

That's the entire point lol. Dont you realize the hypocrisy here?

You make excuse for how Uraume getting no diff'd by a casual punch from Satoru doesnt make Uraume weak. While in the next paragraph you drag Yuta down with Ishigori using the Sukuna no diff.

Atleast Yuta has Kenjaku to look forward to, Uraume is Hakari's endgame fight and thats not good.
I guess I worded it wrong here. What I meant to say is that Gojo and Sukuna are massively stronger than everyone. I didn’t mean to drag Yuta, I just used the Ryu example as a point since it was somewhat similar to what happened to Uraume.

I’ll save my judgements on the matchups towards the end. We don’t really know how these matchups will play out. Who knows, Hakari might look better than Yuta when this is all said and done:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess I worded it wrong here. What I meant to say is that Gojo and Sukuna are massively stronger than everyone. I didn’t mean to drag Yuta, I just used the Ryu example as a point since it was somewhat similar to what happened to Uraume.

I’ll save my judgements on the matchups towards the end. We don’t really know how these matchups will play out. Who knows, Hakari might look better than Yuta when this is all said and done:myman:
All Im saying... is that if Uraume is gonna be the endgame for Hakari, while Yuta is fated to defeat Kenjaku... then things arent looking good.