Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Looks like Yuuji is on his way to unlock his inherited technique maybe? Since I read the author's comment about Yuuji's mom I think there is no fucking way she wasn't a sorcerer. I think Mahito will win this unless some sacrifice happens.

There is also the possibility that Sukuna gets interested in Mahito's new powerup and wants to test him out.

Yuta or Hakari please show up. Mei needs help:feelscryingman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The chapter was alright I guess. Not as good as some previous ones, but alright. Somewhat underwhelming. I was expecting Mahito to trash Yuji for a while, especially after he trash talked Sukuna last chapter and made him his bitch. Mahito's curse design also isn't anything special imo, it looks too much like Hanami.

He looks like Hanami with slightly different design
I prefer human Mahito by a long shot.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The chapter was alright I guess. Not as good as some previous ones, but alright. Somewhat underwhelming. I was expecting Mahito to trash Yuji for a while, especially after he trash talked Sukuna last chapter and made him his bitch. Mahito's curse design is also not anything special imo, it looks to much like Hanami.

I prefer human Mahito by a long shot.
That's why I only rate it 3/5 pretty generic chapter.

+I'm slowly getting into a state of boredom. Something needs to happen soon.

In Gege we believe.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Correct me if I am wrong, Even Yuki is supposed to have lost most of his powers even though he retains his rank.
Did you mixup Yuki and Yuta? Yuki is the woman in the picture. The woman that talks to Todo and taught him and the woman that spoke to Geto. We have no idea of her powers, except that she knows how to cast a simple domain as she passed it on to Todo.

Status
Not open for further replies.