Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 139 - Hunter

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Good chapter and nothing much different from the fan translation except Yuta's aura part.

I think Gege is rushing about new arc?
Because we should at least see the other jujutsu sorcerer condition before we enter this new arc.
But nevermind hope Gege will give us an update about that:pepemwai:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm seeing this everywhere.

Why???

Because Yuuji already meets the main antagonist of the arc? It's a typical manipulation of the story to make the readers feel like it's already getting into climax.
Yes its rushing.
At least we should have 2-3 chapters cooldown with an update about character who involved with Shibuya Incident, including Nobara, Fushiguro etc
But, Gege choose to immediately start a new arc with reintroducing Yuuta and Introducing another Zenin family including Naoya.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's pretty obvious. But what I think is that even this 'fake' meeting would've been much more hype with some kind of build-up involved.
Maybe. Depends on a person I guess. When I heard in the spoilers that Yuta is back I was gassed all day. For someone like me who read Chapter 0 and fell in love with his character, it was huge hype.
Post automatically merged:

Yes its rushing.
At least we should have 2-3 chapters cooldown with an update about character who involved with Shibuya Incident, including Nobara, Fushiguro etc
But, Gege choose to immediately start a new arc with reintroducing Yuuta and Introducing another Zenin family including Naoya.
It's not rushing the arc. It's just an added shock value.

This arc will be long since many people want Yuuji's head.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gojo's getting out of the box = Climax of part 2 or he finally gets unsealed and wrecks havoc on Brain and curses. Maybe Brain will tell him that his students are fighting each other and he will get mad as fuck.

Imagine Gojo walking out of the Brain hideout with Aomine's Zone theme:steef:

Sukuna pedophile addiction confirmed. Nothing new.

The shit with Yuuji's parents and Choso and Brain. Yuuji might not be a human per se or he is a human but "created to some degree".

- Gojo went to see Yuta overseas = WOW. Now that's something I didn't expect and I'm looking forward to it. Imagine if we see some Yuta flashbacks from Africa or wherever he has been and Gojo meets him to see how much Yuta changed. I hope Yuta has good relations with Gojo.