Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Spoilers

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Title: “Execution”
- Everyone is impressed with Yuta Power.
- While Naoya is fighting Choso, Yuta starts chasing down Yuji and then Yuta throws a car at him so he can catch up to Yuji.
- Choso while talking to Naoya: "don't think you can get away alive after threatening my little brother."

- While Naoya is fighting Choso, Yuta starts chasing down Yuji and then Yuta throws a car at him so he can catch up to Yuji.
- Choso while talking to Naoya: "don't think you can get away alive after threatening my little brother."
YUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And thanks @BangMi for mentioning me. You GOATED :cheers:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Thanks for the Tag :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Yuji: "Who is this guy?"
- Yuta jumps down from the building and made a huge explosion when he landed on the ground.
- Choso and Yuji bodies tremble due to Yuta's cursed energy.
- While Yuji is fighting Yuta, Yuji remembers a quote from Nanami "i'll leave the rest to you" and thats why he can't afford to die here.

Post automatically merged:

- Choso whispering to Yuji: Let's meet again at the same spot that we spent some time at yesterday.
- Naoya talking to Yuta: Even if you kill Itadori, please don't report it to the higher-ups, will you? I would like to use him as a bait to meet someone.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@GrandmasterChef Zonji

I'm 90% sure that Yuta is either playing or he is trying to get Sukuna out to get revenge on him not necessarily Itadori.

Yuta is overpowered at this point. He should squash Yuuji like a bug.

Last page I can't die yet.

Imagine if Yuta unleashes more of his power and Sukuna wokes up and tells itadori to swap with him if he doesn't want to die

King vs Queen of Curses soon:myman: