• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 145
Title: The Back
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Very info-packed chapter and I love it.

Although I wonder about Tengen. He says he is aging like a human but he didn't fully confirm that he is not a human/alien.

We are getting the culling game and then probably Kenjaku pursuit arc or shit like that to free Gojo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge

I'm confused as fuck. What is the difference between nullifying and disrupting?

Aren't Black Rope and Inverted Spear of Heaven the same in terms of use?
Basically yes.

If I am reading this correctly it might imply that the Spear>black rope. As in the spear completely nullifies it, while the black rope disrupts it. But I guess technically they're the same lmao. Disrupting doesn't mean to completely stop smth, just to basically interrupt something, or alter the structure of something. While nullifying means to completely stop smth. I guess that is the difference.

Also GOJO HYPE

Top 1 baby top 1.

Seth

โ€Ž
Basically yes.

If I am reading this correctly it might imply that the Spear>black rope. As in the spear completely nullifies it, while the black rope disrupts it. But I guess technically they're the same lmao. Disrupting doesn't mean to completely stop smth, just to basically interrupt something, or alter the structure of something. While nullifying means to completely stop smth. I guess that is the difference.
I totally skipped that. Black Rope disrupts and........ cancels.

Lol, what is the fucking difference? Cancel and nullifying lmao.

Also GOJO HYPE

Top 1 baby top 1.

I'm sitting behind my theory.

Yuuji's character arc will finish when Sukuna eats 20 fingers and Gojo beats him to free Yuuji from his shackles.

Gege will flip the script and instead of killing Yuuji like probably 99,99% of the community thinks he will set Yuuji free from Sukuna by having Gojo beat him and Yuuji will not die being surrounded by a lot of friends and people in general but he will live thru and be surrounded by people and friends.

I canโ€™t wait to see all the new characters and techniques weโ€™re going to be introduced to in this arc. Iโ€™m already excited from the first one โ€œThe Angelโ€. This reminds me I need a Chainsaw Man x JJK crossover yesterday.

Kenjaku, finally we donโ€™t have to call him Brain-kun anymore, seems pretty meticulous. I canโ€™t imagine that he doesnโ€™t have some plan for the angel considering heโ€™s probably the one who brought her back.

Also, Toji is top 1. He rivals Gojo for having the biggest impact on this world/series. The man broke fate and destroy their destiny.

Edit: This is a great chapter to me, but I can see people not liking this as much.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I totally skipped that. Black Rope disrupts and........ cancels.

Lol, what is the fucking difference? Cancel and nullifying lmao.
Eh I am not sure. I can try to come up with examples lmao. But it says the spear nullifies cursed techniques while the rope cancels the effects of cursed techniques. I guess in essence they are the same.

But if I had to guess it would be more like
The spear completely shuts down the tech. Like it doesn't even exist.
The rope cancels the effect of the tech. But the rope can be damaged. Like Gojo damaged it here and cut it short

I actually don't know lmao. They're probably the same.

Also give me a filler.

Seth

โ€Ž
Actually never mind lmao. I was gonna redo your meme, but I forgot I am on a different PC lmao. Though gimme a filler either way I might post some JJK art lol.
Gojo > Full Power Suckuna > Rika chan and Yuta > 15 Fingers Suckuna > Itadori's gay dad.