• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 149
Title: Perfect Preparation, Part 2
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not Mai.. Damn it :josad::catcry:

Toji remains the top 1 of the clan. GOAT.

These nibbas scarred shitless of him lmfao.

First Naobito shivering in fear

Now Ougi lmao. 'My body remembers. But I tried so hard to forget... this fear.' Toji made them have nightmares.

And these bastards still ain't learned their lesson lmao. Now they gotta learn it the hard way through Maki. Naoya up next. I'll be honest. Naoya's design is straight fire. I like that he's cocky as well. But he a bitch too lmao. Maki's gonna run him over and he's more than deserved it.

Sometimes I wonder why Toji didn't just pull up on his clan and destroyed them all. Like with his prep he could have pulled it off even if they vastly outnumber him. GOAT.

They needed Gojo, fucking Gojo, the strongest character in the manga to get rid of this guy. And then the second time he had to kill himself.

I still really enjoyed this chapter. I know some people are upset about Mai not having enough "development", but it think that this is good. I am still a little disappointed that Ougi died so quickly, I would have liked to see a longer fight with him, but whatever. The fact that he's dead makes me happy.

I'm extremely excited to see what Maki does in the future. Is she just gonna massacre the entire clan? That Toji/Maki panel is fantastic (might be one of my favorite Toji panels, it's just so sketchy and chaotic, I love it). Speaking of Toji, I'm very curious where he's gonna rank in this popularity poll that we're getting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Doubt Ougi was as powerful as Naobito, think his kids were more of convenient excuse for his shortcomings.
Yeah Naobito demonstrated great skills and he wasnโ€™t the respected head for nothing

Ougi died so quickly, I would have liked to see a longer fight with him, but whatever.
Same I would have liked more about this clash, Maki winning easy why not but at least some back and forth

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Toji is one hell of a dude. I wonder how strong his father is. I am positive he is stronger than Naobito.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Maki and Mai were thrown to the same place Toji was thrown that gave him his iconic scar. And Maki emerged from there reminding people of Toji.

Thanks to Mai, Maki has now done the same thing Toji did. She has broken free.
The literal translation of it is I believe
'The ones who inherited the curse of the Zenin, and the one who couldn't completely break free of the curseโ€”they will all bear witness to the bared flesh of the one who broke free. The way he moves freely!!'
Mai took away Maki's cursed energy thus freeing her of the cycle of cursed energy and allowing her to be free

Also Maki's gonna clean house it seems. JJK chapter 150 preview
โ€œ[Maki] casts everything away and takes flight. next week, a color and cover feature!!โ€ โ€œthe battle between the awakened Maki and the Zenin reaches its climaxโ€ฆ!โ€

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
we already lost Nobara for good so I'm in a bit of despair rn tbh)
X on that one my dude. I think Nobara is alive. Maybe in a coma or some state like that, but alive. I think that if she were dead Gege would have just had Megumi say it to Yuji back then. No need to hide it like that if he's just dead imo.

X on that one my dude. I think Nobara is alive. Maybe in a coma or some state like that, but alive. I think that if she were dead Gege would have just had Megumi say it to Yuji back then. No need to hide it like that if he's just dead imo.
its not that I think she is dead but the fact that it's been almost nearly a year since Gege has not brought her up besides a question made by Yuji, I've basically lost all hope on her relevance in the story for the time being and it kinda feels like he really wants to write her off

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
reversed roles next chap :risitavirus:
rip Bitchoya
:hohoho:

its not that I think she is dead but the fact that it's been almost nearly a year since Gege has not brought her up besides a question made by Yuji, I've basically lost all hope on her relevance in the story for the time being and it kinda feels like he really wants to write her off
For the time being most likely yes. Though I wouldn't be surprised if we see her very soon tbh.