Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 149 Spoilers Thread Discussion

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
- Mai Zenin is dead
- Maki gets a new powerup (a new weapon) and kills Ougi Zenin
- The new weapon is a weapon made by Mai Zenin as a farewell gift.
- Mai tries to help out Maki to be able to Defeat Ougi.
- But Mai extorted way beyond her limit to the point that Mai uses all her strength and dies just to create a weapon for Maki to defeat Ougi.
- It is being described that alongside the weapon was made by Mai, Maki acquired the power level of Toji Fushiguro.
- Ougi sees Toji's power in Maki's weapon and starts to fear because of his trauma of his previous battle against Toji.

Last edited:
Hmmm Iโ€™m not sure how I feel about this. Iโ€™ll need to wait for the full chapter to drop to see the full context. For example, I didnโ€™t really care for the Yaga chapter when I first read the spoilers but I did like that chapter when it dropped.

Mai was pretty much fated to die like this, so Iโ€™m not really surprised. I really didnโ€™t want Ougi to die so quickly though. Iโ€™m also not sure how I feel about Maki losing her cursed energy when Mai dies and the whole bond thing. I need way more context.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nah, Maki isn't on Toji's level yet. She might get close to it in the future as Gege said

But man just yesterday I read that the thing that would push Maki to become stronger would be Mai's death and now this :josad:

I'm mainly worried about how this is going to be going forward. Cause if she's actually got Toji strength, then there's very few people that will actually be able to stand up to her (unless they have truly broken Curse Techniques). I don't know how I feel about that, but again I need context.