Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

:milaugh::milaugh:
man couldnt beat choso
wanna bet naoya gets washed
if naoya gets beaten by maki u gonna wear what avy i want 1 week if he beats her i wear what u want
the only reason why he lost to choso was because of his arrogance and well to be quite exact hacks maki has no hacks really if im being honest he choso literally said he was over powering him
Post automatically merged:

If she is as strong as Toji like they're suggesting then his speed won't be much of a problem.
hmmm true we dont know that for sure also naoya seems to be unphased and keep in mind he is or atleast brags about being the strongest and i dont think hes lying hes set up as being the final boss no i want you to keep in mind choso the same choso that fought toe toe with a stronger and more experienced itadori in fight the same itadori who is a physical beast took hits from itadori and shrug it off i want you to keep in mind that maki may not be that much stronger than itadori physically or on the same level he was able to effortlessly push choso back with his fist quite easily and even choso stated i cant keep up with him and from what is implied hes stronger than all of them there is a reason why noaya is this confident there is a reason just watch also you have to keep in mind the amount physical stress sukuna puts on yuji body is immense this is why his vessle itadadori is this strong so i could even say he scales above maki physically that with the amp obviously she as an amp now but i think with sukuna he would be stronger still that should put things in perspective naoya is a monster and he will porbably appear to win or actually win thats why im betting on

*without the amp

*without the amp

Last edited:
the only reason why he lost to choso was because of his arrogance and well to be quite exact hacks maki has no hacks really if im being honest he choso literally said he was over powering him
''this clan is alive because of toji s whim'' ranpa also said she s like toji
they got no chance
toji basically let them clowns live naoya included :ihaha:

Naoya showed more shock at Megumi being named head than Maki massacring (most if not all) the Zenins.

Either he saw the possibility of this happening or knows he’s strong enough to go against a complete heavenly restriction. I don’t expect him to win but I doubt he goes down easily

''this clan is alive because of toji s whim'' ranpa also said she s like toji
they got no chance
toji basically let them clowns live naoya included :ihaha:
being like doesnt mean the same toji is a master of combat and has used multiple other conventional weapons plus he was incredibly strong he was the only who could go toe toe with a special grade and beat it with just a spear remember that maki has along way to go before shes called toji level plus he has a sick animalistic instinct