Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

I get Maki's heavenly restriction is overpowered but she took out an entire clan (after getting gravely wounded by her father) in what seems like minutes.....can see why Naobito wanted Megumi in the family lol

Not sure what to expect from Maki after all this, she consumed with guilt over abandoning Mai and looks lost

I think this was just a time thing. Like he made a cover, two color pages, and if I remember correctly he was sick just recently. I’m sure he’ll fix it in the volume release.

The rest of the chapter is pretty awesome. Some definite Kill Bill vibes. Maki duel wielding Keel (Dragon-Bone) and Mai’s sword is badass. Jinichi getting no diffed is a little disappointing but whatever. I’m really curious where Naoya is getting this confidence. The only things that could help him are would be a Maximum technique or a Domain Expansion.

because he will be wiping the floor with her next chap lmao, just wait
:milaugh::milaugh:
man couldnt beat choso
wanna bet naoya gets washed
if naoya gets beaten by maki u gonna wear what avy i want 1 week if he beats her i wear what u want

Last edited:
:milaugh::milaugh:
man couldnt beat choso
wanna bet naoya gets washed
if naoya gets beaten by maki u gonna wear what avy i want 1 week if he beats her i wear what u want
To be fair, Choso is pretty strong and Naoya was still tagging him for most of the fight. He just lost because of his ignorance.