โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 151
Title: Perfect Preparation, Part 4
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Now that everything is said and done about the Zenin vs Maki here : I honestly expected the Zenin clan to be a bit stronger overall. Maki stomped them like bugs, Ougi and Jinichi were disappointing, we barely saw their curse techniques and their strength, same for most members of the Hei. Only Naoya had some lights but barely.

Maki would have won of course but I wanted to more difficulty.

For a big clan and one of the two major clans story wise I expected better.

Wonder what happens to Naoya now, wouldnโ€™t see the point in sparing him (though wiping out more sorcerers seems like a bad idea atm)

And I guess the Zenin are wiped out now? Though Iโ€™m guessing some of the fodder Maki killed had to have kids...

quite impressed with Bellamy Naoya. He did put a good fight and him admiring Toji adds little depth to his character too.
Maki just surpassed him by lot and there was nothing he could do about it. Just had hoped the Zenin clan put much of a fight than this.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Damn, Maki that's insane

I didn't like her much before but now I have to stan her. The Zenin family is disappointing though

also wtf happened in those two pages last chapter lmao, I had to double check I was reading the official release