Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 151 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Idk if Maki can beat Jogo or Mahito one on one, but it'd definitely be high-extreme diff, and with the right tools she probably stomps them.

I think Maki is currently the strongest character with sided with the protagonists other than Yuta.

But domain countering tools aren't even that hard to find.
eh they seem difficult to kill even sukuna playing couldnnt kill them
Post automatically merged:

yuta>yuji megumi maki based opinion

eh they seem difficult to kill even sukuna playing couldnnt kill them

yuta>yuji megumi maki based opinion

Idk if Maki can beat Jogo or Mahito one on one, but it'd definitely be high-extreme diff, and with the right tools she probably stomps them.

I think Maki is currently the strongest character with sided with the protagonists other than Yuta.

I wouldn't be surprised if she stronger than Yuta

Megumi and Yuji will have to catch up soon...

Anybody with a domain seems probable to beat her since she doesn't have a counter (yet). An other than Yuta, Yuki is likely stronger but we've yet to see her actually fight.

Also gonna take a risk and say Choso has a strong shot at beating her. lol

Anybody with a domain seems probable to beat her since she doesn't have a counter (yet). An other than Yuta, Yuki is likely stronger but we've yet to see her actually fight.

Also gonna take a risk and say Choso has a strong shot at beating her. lol
if you believe choso stomps then noaya is still able to win lul

if you believe choso stomps then noaya is still able to win lul
Not stomp (high diff at best) but I think Choso blood manipulation, with his blood being poisonous, makes it hard on Maki since she's a melee fighter. And unless she has some kind of immunity, any wound Choso inflicts could be costly.

But Choso also got KO'd by Yuta pretty easily so who knows lol

Naobito had three fighters with him and had to get saved by Megumi when he was fighting Dagon. Like, Dagon was going to kill Naobito.

Dagon is also outright stated to be SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than Jogo.

Keep in mind the only opponents we ever saw Jogo take on were Gojo and Sukuna. Looking bad in those fights is nothing to rag on. In fact, you could argue the fact that he was used as the measuring stick is a portrayal bonus.
@enelminemreborn
naobito got caught off guard tough