• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This is what I've been waiting for!

Wujutsu Waisen is fucking back! It is still a set-up chapter but what a fucking good one. The introduction of Kirara and Hakari is much needed thing after this long break which was well-deserved. Thank you Gege and we are waiting for your next moves!

The best Manga in the Jump has returned!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This is what I've been waiting for!

Wujutsu Waisen is fucking back! It is still a set-up chapter but what a fucking good one. The introduction of Kirara and Hakari is much needed thing after this long break which was well-deserved. Thank you Gege and we are waiting for your next moves!

The best Manga in the Jump has returned!
Yeah I am so glad we're back. I haven't read the chapter yet, but from the spoilers it looked mad hype.

Seth

โ€Ž
How strong is Hakari..?? Yuta is already stronger than possibly 15 finger Sukuna and Hakari is supposedly even stronger..:usoprice:
Do not jump to the gun too early. Yuta is very humble while praising Hakari meanwhile Maki literally says that it is bullshit.

Remember the mention of the Goodwill Event before Yuuji and Megumi were 1st years? Yuta soloed Kyoto School.

I don't think Hakari is stronger than Yuta. He should be close but not close enough. Yuta is peep talking to him to get him on the mission.

Yeah itโ€™s a set up chapter, but it just feels so good following these characters again. Iโ€™m loving Hakariโ€™s new design (Iโ€™m gonna miss the old one though). Kirara also looks great. I canโ€™t wait to see what both of these guys can do and hope they get a good amount of screen time (I donโ€™t want a repeat of the Naoya situation).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
How strong is Hakari..?? Yuta is already stronger than possibly 15 finger Sukuna and Hakari is supposedly even stronger..:usoprice: Sukuna is starting look like a less of a threat just like "Kurama".
One most important thing to take away from this chapter:
hakari probably isnt stronger than yuta.
remember the previous exchange tournament between the two schools? it ended up as a complete tokyo curbstomp and it was labelled as a victory due to yuta (& rika).

funnily enough yuta just joined in to balance numbers as per the manga. considering that they had both group and individual tournaments as this year's event was planned - yuta being the reason why tokyo curbstomped kyoto makes me think that yuta, even as a first year, was stronger than hakari & the rest of the sorcerors.
Post automatically merged:

Remember the mention of the Goodwill Event before Yuuji and Megumi were 1st years? Yuta soloed Kyoto School.
exactly. hakari did participate in that by virtue of being a 2nd year but it was remembered as a yuta curbstomp.

even when todo was destroying megumi before this year's events , he asked panda to tell yuta to participate and didnt say a single word about hakari and the rest of the third years. 53000 IQ > dumb modest yuta imo

hakari probably isnt stronger than yuta.
remember the previous exchange tournament between the two schools? it ended up as a complete tokyo curbstomp and it was labelled as a victory due to yuta (& rika).

funnily enough yuta just joined in to balance numbers as per the manga. considering that they had both group and individual tournaments as this year's event was planned - yuta being the reason why tokyo curbstomped kyoto makes me think that yuta, even as a first year, was stronger than hakari & the rest of the sorcerors.

exactly. hakari did participate in that by virtue of being a 2nd year but it was remembered as a yuta curbstomp.

even when todo was destroying megumi before this year's events , he asked panda to tell yuta to participate and didnt say a single word about hakari and the rest of the third years. 53000 IQ > dumb modest yuta imo
you guys are probably right, that's how it should be. Hakari being too OP than Yuta would make no sense to me and remember Gojo trusted Yuta to take over (Yuji situation) if anything happened to him too.

Itโ€™s important to note that Yuta says that Hakari is stronger than him when heโ€™s โ€œon a rollโ€. If what Gege said about Hakariโ€™s technique being related to gambling is true, weโ€™re probably looking at some high risk, high rewards type ability.

Heโ€™s probably not overall stronger, but under certain conditions, he can surpass Yuta.

Itโ€™s important to note that Yuta says that Hakari is stronger than him when heโ€™s โ€œon a rollโ€. If what Gege said about Hakariโ€™s technique being related to gambling is true, weโ€™re probably looking at some high risk, high rewards type ability.

Heโ€™s probably not overall stronger, but under certain conditions, he can surpass Yuta.
something like Hawkins but with more chances of winning. that'll be cool.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
remember Gojo trusted Yuta to take over (Yuji situation) if anything happened to him too.
that probably is because hakari just beat down some of the conservatives' ass during geto's hundred demons parade and got himself suspended like the giga chad he is :milaugh:

but yeah it makes sense power wise as well.

it probably is yuta just being modest towards his senpai. with the way the special grades sorcerors are being portrayed (as literal forces of nature) i dont think it makes sense for hakari to even match yuta no matter his ability. but yeah lets wait and see. really good signature bro XD

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Just finished reading the chapter. Glad we're back boyz. Hakari's drip is too good. Kirara looks great. Nice set up chapter. I think the deal with Hakari is that he has some high risk but high reward way of powering up which in turn would make him as strong/stronger/close to Yuta. Basically on his best day so to say he's >=Yuta, but on average Yuta is most likely > Hakari. Though both of them are implied to be >15 finger Sukuna. As expected of Gojo's students.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Though both of them are implied to be >15 finger Sukuna.
i disagree. lets wait and see whether hakari is even ahead of naobito, toji and maki let alone 15 fnger sukuna. as of now only yuta deserves that scaling since he's a special grade and yuji himself believes yuta can kill a 15 finger sukuna if things go wrong.

As expected of Gojo's students.
sliding in the gojo agenda at the end like we wouldnt notice XD. i see you big dawg :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i disagree. lets wait and see whether hakari is even ahead of naobito, toji and maki let alone 15 fnger sukuna. as of now only yuta deserves that scaling since he's a special grade and yuji himself believes yuta can kill a 15 finger sukuna if things go wrong.
Nah, Hakari is above them all with the implications we have. Not only the Yuta thing, but Gojo singled out Yuta and Hakari as the biggest talents back then, and I'd say he'd never say that for the Naobitos of the world. You can argue that Yuta is stronger, it's still ambiguous, and Yuta will probably be stronger definitely down the line, but for now the best bet would be that they are somewhat comparable, like I mentioned above.

sliding in the gojo agenda at the end like we wouldnt notice XD. i see you big dawg :myman:
All factual. Approved by Gege. :kata:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Nah, Hakari is above them all with the implications we have. Not only the Yuta thing, but Gojo singled out Yuta and Hakari as the biggest talents back then, and I'd say he'd never say that for the Naobitos of the world. You can argue that Yuta is stronger, it's still ambiguous, and Yuta will probably be stronger definitely down the line, but for now the best bet would be that they are somewhat comparable, like I mentioned above.
i think that brings down the value of special grade - who until now have been shown as a force of nature and beyond the scope of a normal sorceror - if a grade 1 sorceror is able to compete with or even push a special grade to slight difficulty. let's see though i think if hakari had a wild technique it might be possible. but i seriously doubt it and i think yuta's just being modest with his senpai.

All factual. Approved by Gege. :kata:
gojo > sukuna is just facts. :cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i think that brings down the value of special grade - who until now have been shown as a force of nature and beyond the scope of a normal sorceror - if a grade 1 sorceror is able to compete with or even push a special grade to slight difficulty. let's see though i think if hakari had a wild technique it might be possible. but i seriously doubt it and i think yuta's just being modest with his senpai.
Yeah but Hakari got suspended from school for beating up some upper level guy lol. They wouldn't wanna pass him into the next level when's he acting like that.

Found an interesting chart.​

Black = physical capacities Dark gray = Exorcist power Light gray = intelligence/class performance. At least that's what the twitter translations say.​

Seth

โ€Ž
+ I think the problem with Hakari will be his CT.

I like his drip and all but I really dislike characters with long-term abilities.

From what Gege said about Hakari he needs prep time.