Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 Spoilers Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
he is probably stronger then yuta but his powers might be inconsistent where is he stronger sometimes and other times he is not.
Maybe if we are talking about base Yuta. Yuta + Rika is an overkill. But we will see.

I hope he doesn't have stack up or long term working CT. Powers like that are cool but boring.

Maybe if we are talking about base Yuta. Yuta + Rika is an overkill. But we will see.

I hope he doesn't have stack up or long term working CT. Powers like that are cool but boring.
i mean even yuta+rika as well :kayneshrug:

but we shall wait for more information. right now i got hakari=yuta+rika.:beckmoji:
also hakari powers gonna be OP like yuta and Gojo since both yuta and hakari will rival gojo soon.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
a noob yuta okkotsu, fresh off the block, curbstomped the exchange event in the year he participated, while not even needing rika to fully manifest.
the exchange events usually have team and individual events.
so a okkotsu curbstomp means ~ both at team and individual events.

the current okkotsu is so much stronger than the one who literally joined jujutsu high.
can't see how yall are talking about hakari = okkotsu.
Post automatically merged:

okkotsu is being incredibly humble when he talks about his seniors.
this is a guy who yuji thinks can put down 15 finger sukuna btw.

id be surprised if hakari is stronger than naobito let alone okkotsu.

a noob yuta okkotsu, fresh off the block, curbstomped the exchange event in the year he participated, while not even needing rika to fully manifest.
the exchange events usually have team and individual events.
so a okkotsu curbstomp means ~ both at team and individual events.

the current okkotsu is so much stronger than the one who literally joined jujutsu high.
can't see how yall are talking about hakari = okkotsu.
Post automatically merged:

okkotsu is being incredibly humble when he talks about his seniors.
this is a guy who yuji thinks can put down 15 finger sukuna btw.

id be surprised if hakari is stronger than naobito let alone okkotsu.
I hate to say it, but if Hakari got white-washed, he has to be significant/powerful

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I hate to say it, but if Hakari got white-washed, he has to be significant/powerful
cant disagree with that.
although he didnt get whitewashed per se, the design just looks like a typical japanese delinquent gangster.

still think yuta stomps him though. hakari might be significant plotwise/powerwise but he isnt close to yuta from what happened in the previous exchange event.

cant disagree with that.
although he didnt get whitewashed per se, the design just looks like a typical japanese delinquent gangster.

still think yuta stomps him though. hakari might be significant plotwise/powerwise but he isnt close to yuta from what happened in the previous exchange event.
what if hakari didn't participant previous exchange event. but gojo told yuta about hakari:kayneshrug: anything is possible since his name wasn't mentioned

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
what if hakari didn't participant previous exchange event.
he did. he was a second year then and the exchange events is only for 2nd and 3rd years.
infact yuta was added to match numbers.

the exchange event happens in september every year if you work out the timeline.

in vol 0, yuta was brought in as a transfer student to jujustu high in september. he participated in the tournament after weeks of jujutsu training.
and hakari wasnt suspended until december when geto's parade happened.

to put things into perspective, hakari was overshadowed by a noob yuta who just joined.
and he didnt even manifest rika fully. [ofcourse yuta was hard carried by rika partially manifesting but that isnt the point here]

the current yuta, who has control over his cursed energy and rika is levels ahead of the noob yuta.

no matter how you see it, yuta outclasses hakari. hakari might be an exceptionally strong grade 1, but the special grade sorcerors are just built different.

I need to see panels to understand what the hell Hakari is doing. There must be a lot more to this power. This chapters seems solid though. Iโ€™m not entirely sure how Hakari & Kirara didnโ€™t hear about Gojo.

The conversation about the evolution of curse techniques is interesting, because itโ€™s something Iโ€™ve been wondering about for a long time. Techniques like Nanako I think, the girl who manipulate photos, couldnโ€™t have existed 1000 years ago.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
The conversation about the evolution of curse techniques is interesting, because itโ€™s something Iโ€™ve been wondering about for a long time. Techniques like Nanako I think, the girl who manipulate photos, couldnโ€™t have existed 1000 years ago.
yeah agreed. that's the most interesting part.
ougi kinda confirmed that naobito's 24 fps technique is a recent one and doesnt have much history when he was fighting maki iirc.

wonder how many more techniques are new like that.