Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 164 - Tokyo No. 1 Colony, Part 4

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
"If everyone told the truth, there'd wouldn't be a need for trials".. great quote. I wonder how Yuji gets out of this, can he maybe bring in a witness to this domain expansion to prove to the judge he's innocent?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting chapter.

I am glad we got an explanation on why expansions are so rare nowadays, and how they functioned previously.

Yuji was hella funny and naive lol.

Wanna see Megumi busting some ass soon tho.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Really interesting chapter, Gege dives more into "Modernized" Jujutsu sorcery with Higuruma's Domain Expansion and I think it works perfectly.

Sad for Higuruma that Yuuji basically has both CE and Heavenly restriction. He will get beaten by Yuuji in hand-to-hand combat.

Imagine how busted would Yuuji be if he had Higuruma's Domain Expansion. Yuuji basically makes binding vow alike stuff and makes the enemy lose the ability to use Cursed Energy and what follows Cursed techniques while Yuuji out there with heavenly restriction raw power be like: "Time for boxing". Lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That line was in the manga tho Rayan. Bottom right panel.

Hype to see what will happen between Higuruma and Yuji. I think Higuruma is not that much of a bad guy deep inside and I think he can be TNJ.
Yeah I kinda agree as well. Yuji might get him on his side.