Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 166 - Tokyo No. 1 Colony, Part 6

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Seasons 2 is gonna be amazing. Tho CSM and BSD are coming out as well :watchout:
Yes, I started reading BSD again, and following latest chapters now. This is another one of my favorite manga where power is decentralized and everybody do not depend on only one character.
Time to kick that old bastard's ass. I want Dazai to piss him off with his trash talk before beating him ๐Ÿฅฒ I am also curious about where the story is going for the next arc.

CSM was great, I remember reading it, and how manipulative the female character was. Will watch anime when it comes out.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes, I started reading BSD again, and following latest chapters now. This is another one of my favorite manga where power is decentralized and everybody do not depend on only one character.
Time to kick that old bastard's ass. I want Dazai to piss him off with his trash talk before beating him ๐Ÿฅฒ I am also curious about where the story is going for the next arc.

CSM was great, I remember reading it, and how manipulative the female character was. Will watch anime when it comes out.
Yeah both are amazing. Can't wait to see CSM animated. And yeah BSD is popping off.