Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 Spoilers Thread

Gojo GOAT?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Higuruma gives his remaining points to Itadori, and becomes part of the team.

Looks like Kenjaku is having an important meeting in China.

Switches back to Megumi's side, When Megumi reveals his shikigami, Reggie started asking him if he can become his ally and what he knows about the Culling Game. It doesn't work out and the battle begins, but suddenly another person attacks them. Chapter ends.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Best for last. Stay pure. We will get our chad soon.

Higuruma gives his remaining points to Itadori, and becomes part of the team.

Looks like Kenjaku is having an important meeting in China.

Switches back to Megumi's side, When Megumi reveals his shikigami, Reggie started asking him if he can become his ally and what he knows about the Culling Game. It doesn't work out and the battle begins, but suddenly another person attacks them. Chapter ends.

It's probably that guy ( who I thought was a woman ) that looks like Gojo.

Megumi and Reggie gonna team up like X Drake and Apoo, it is third party situation, and I guess they just want to kill to get points.

How Itadori will find Megumi?

But, before that, lets enjoy Megumi's fights :stealthblack:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Higuruma has been thinking of what to do. If he were to stay by Itadori's side, he'd probably grow to hate himself more. It is not a condemnation. then he leaves Itadori with "See you later." Switches to Megumi's side, with Reggie saying "You pass, you pass~!"

Chapter starts off with Higuruma requesting an additional rule: "To allow voluntary transfer of points between players.", Itadori is relieved. Higuruma then transfers 1 point to Itadori, making sure both of them would not be subject to CT removal for 19 days.

"This is what I believe. Kenjaku will drop a bomb on the strong 'ones, and end the Games." Forum style panelists: "Please, take a seat." (in Chinese) Kenjaku: "Thanks for inviting me."

While Megumi is fighting off Reggie there happens to be a flashlight and an eye drops off. Preview: The difference between life and death is how determined one is... Cover page for the next issue and Lead Color Pages for the next two issues! The battle intensifies.

Weekly Shonen Jump Preview for 2/2022 is themed for Jujutsu Kaisen. Basically, Hakari comments on the other mangas that are included in the preview. Preview for Chapter 168: "who's the unexpected ally who shows up to help Fushiguro...!?"

Nobara??? :shocking: