Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 173 - Tokyo N°1 Colony, Part 13

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For anyone reading the official translations, I highly recommend looking at the unofficials because Viz left out some stuff.

This chapter is great though. I think Reggie was a really good opponent and gave us a good benchmark for ancient sorcerers.

Takaba’s curse technique is disgustingly broken, the fact that it’s even effective against Gojo is crazy. The Angel showing up was also great (that panel of her descending is especially beautiful)

I also love all the new players we got introduced to in this chapter. Part of me is kinda sad, because I’m almost sure Yuta is just gonna run through all these guys. Some of them seem pretty interesting, especially the girl who can manipulate “the sky” whatever that means.

Good chapter, I think I'll continue to catch up every month or so.

Wonder what that angel thing will do with Megumi and looks Yuta is going on an absolute tear. Is it bad I wanted Megumi to kill that girl, he is a good guy after all I guess. I did expect Megumi to be a little bit stronger than he is but there's nothing wrong with getting through fights with his intelligence.

Overall, JJK still keeps me intrigued as to what may happen next.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't care what anyone says. That was a good fight. I'm actually happy Megumi still didn't unleash his 100%. Reggie turned out to be a decent side villain.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Takaba >> I'm afraid

All in good fun ofc.

I don't care what anyone says. That was a good fight. I'm actually happy Megumi still didn't unleash his 100%. Reggie turned out to be a decent side villain.
I kinda wasn't a fan and I like Megumi and his fights. It kinda dragged a bit imo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

All in good fan ofc.

I kinda wasn't a fan and I like Megumi and his fights. It kinda dragged a bit imo.
It will be better on a re-read trust me and now we are getting to the main goodies of this arc. After that you won't regret this fight being dragged + Megumi will always develop from his previous fights.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It will be better on a re-read trust me and now we are getting to the main goodies of this arc. After that you won't regret this fight being dragged + Megumi will always develop from his previous fights.
Maybe on a reread it would be nicer, but on a weekly basis it felt kinda too slow imo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
the end was dragged. I like Reg his CT and overall i think he was a good side villain, but the fight itself wasn't amazing, too long, the weight thing wasn't that good, not horrible but not amazing at all. I am glad that we move on now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe on a reread it would be nicer, but on a weekly basis it felt kinda too slow imo.
the end was dragged. I like Reg his CT and overall i think he was a good side villain, but the fight itself wasn't amazing, too long, the weight thing wasn't that good, not horrible but not amazing at all. I am glad that we move on now.
It will pay off in Anime later on. Usually fights from JJK looks way better in the anime especially under Mappa.

Y'all acting like it's the first time Gege doing this:seriously:

As I said above. We are getting to the main goodies. You won't remember Megumi's fight being dragged in 2 months.

Nah but Takaba's ability is genuinely fucking broken. Like the most fucking broken BY FAR. Now let's just hope he finds Gojo coming out of that cube funny. Imagine if he finds Gojo being the weakest sorcerer ever funny. Man, this is too fucking much. And I love it.