Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174 Spoilers

I dont think Yuta will die.
If we go with this mindset, only Itadori and Megumi are safe because Sukuna dont want them to be killed yet.

Todo didnt die, Nobara didnt die, Maki didnt die.
Shibuya arc was already a setback for protagonists, now it is time for revenge.

We have;

Yuta
Hakari
Itadori
Megumi
Maki Zenin
Panda

Kenjaku wins if Yuta dies. Imagine having number 1 strongest protagonist sealed and the number 2 getting killed.
Maybe he will face some consequences after fighting Kenjaku, but not death.

Dont underestimate Yuta :kidwat:

Ah yuta long time not see him in action.
When i read the extra story its kinda he just a new kid, but now he is one of the little that may replace gojo later.
I missed gojo, when will be he got release from the seal and fight sukuna.
Btw is there any thread that discuss about gojo vs sukuna?
Compare by their feats.

Dont underestimate Yuta :kidwat:
I Don't! We know that Gojo will be released by the end of this arc.

1) So Gojo, Hakari & Yuta vs Kenjaku seems like an overkill for the good guys. Not much tension.
I like the idea of Kenjaku using other players to wear Yuta out, that being followed by a direct confrontation.

2) Yuta is the hype tool for Kenjaku!
We have to see the full power of the "Maximum Uzumaki" technique, and no one should be able to survive that based on Kenjaku's words

3) Yuta is a hard character to handle, essentially if u don't kill him in a fight there a high chance he becomes stronger, he is like Chrollo with Ging Freecs instincts. He needs to die.
:josad:

1) So Gojo, Hakari & Yuta vs Kenjaku seems like an overkill for the good guys. Not much tension.
I like the idea of Kenjaku using other players to wear Yuta out, that being followed by a direct confrontation.

We have to see the full power of the "Maximum Uzumaki" technique, and no one should be able to survive that based on Kenjaku's words

3) Yuta is a hard character to handle, essentially if u don't kill him in a fight there a high chance he becomes stronger, he is like Chrollo with Ging Freecs instincts. He needs to die.
It depends on Kenjaku's plans.

Do you think that Gojo Saturo will defeat both, Kenjaku and Sukuna?
What Itadori and co will do? Get their ass clapped again like in Shibuya?

It is too early to predict though, we need to know Kenjaku's plans first and how they are related to Sukuna.

Itadori already has enough motivation to go against Kenjaku: Nanami, Sukuna took control in Shibuya and killed many people, Nobara's eyes, Todo's hand.

So, what will be the purpose of Yuta's death?
How it will move the story forward?
Usually, deaths are used to motivate MC or hype the antagonist.
Kenjaku is already hyped asf, he shook whole Japan and got his culling game going on.
Kenjaku also planned Choso and Itadori's birth. What else is there to hate the character more?

Last edited:

Yuta can’t be Kenjaku’s hype tool if we don’t know how strong he is

:goyea:

Do you think that Gojo Saturo will defeat both, Kenjaku and Sukuna?
What Itadori and co will do? Get their ass clapped again like in Shibuya?

lol! Gojo won't defeat a fully resurrected Sukuna.
That doesn't make sense narrative wise, not after all the hype for the king of curses.
I strongly believe that Sukuna will be established as the final villain of the series at the end of this arc (after killing Gojo).
Based on what i saw in this ch. Who kills who: -no details-
Sukuna>Gojo>Kenjaku>Yuta.
Or even Sukuna going apeshat on everyone! He has his own goals and plans.

Back to your point, the main goal of Yuji and the co is to release Gojo. Kenjaku is out of their league (for the time beingπŸ‘€).
Itadori already has enough motivation to go against Kenjaku: Nanami, Sukuna took control in Shibuya and killed many people, Nobara's eyes, Todo's hand.

So, what will be the purpose of Yuta's death?
How it will move the story forward?
Usually, deaths are used to motivate MC or hype the antagonist.
Kenjaku is already hyped asf, he shook whole Japan and got his culling game going on.
Kenjaku also planned Choso and Itadori's birth. What else is there to hate the character more?
Are we really saying this..?!:wellwell:
Do we think a simple pawn like Mahito will outshine Kenjaku as a hated character.?!
List of Mahito's victims: Junpie, Nobara, Nanami, Todo!
+ Kenjaku is Yuji's mother and that needs to be addressed. He is more relevant to the story!

This arc is still in the beginning, & could easily be +100 ch arc with multiple acts.
Yuta can’t be Kenjaku’s hype tool if we don’t know how strong he is

:goyea:
B-but Yuta is starting to show sthg as of this ch.
:willsmith:

We r in for a treat! Great chapter!
Yuta vs Kurouroshi, Ryu & Uro.
I'm more interested in Uro's CT, she can control the sky! How will she utilize that in a fight?!
-So the cockroach is a wide range fighter and uses the the blade for close combat.
-Uro looks like a control type, mainly a support!
-Ryu, gives a sniper vibe. Idk why lol?!