Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 189
Title: Tokyo No. 2 Colony, Part 8
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ

Last edited:
Why the focus on Kenjaku when talking about RCT?
And it's Geto Kenjaku, not the one that interacted with Kashimo 400 years ago which means Kashimo knows what he looks like now.
All of this is assuming that the Kenjaku-Uraume panel was from Kashimo's thoughts and not just Gege's hint to us for later
Post automatically merged:

Time for you to binge ROR and thank me later.
Isn't that just fights? Is there some more plot then just Gods vs Humans or is that it?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Isn't that just fights? Is there some more plot then just Gods vs Humans or is that it?
It's not just fights. Fights are a big part of course, but there is some stuff going on behind the scenes and all. I don't wanna spoil stuff, but I haven't yet met anyone that didn't enjoy it.

It's not just fights. Fights are a big part of course, but there is some stuff going on behind the scenes and all. I don't wanna spoil stuff, but I haven't yet met anyone that didn't enjoy it.
Aight, I might try it again.

I already tried reading it once but didn't like the artstyle.
Post automatically merged:

Tag my boy @MonochromeYoru from now on, @Light D Lamperouge -chwan :tch:

Last edited:
Why the focus on Kenjaku when talking about RCT?
And it's Geto Kenjaku, not the one that interacted with Kashimo 400 years ago which means Kashimo knows what he looks like now.
All of this is assuming that the Kenjaku-Uraume panel was from Kashimo's thoughts and not just Gege's hint to us for later

I think that's cause uraume is a skilled RCT user who can heal poison damage. And that panel is really similar to a panel from chapter 135

I love Kashimo and Hakari a lot, but this fight needs to end next chapter. Hakariโ€™s ability is hilarious, but his fighting style has been pretty one dimensional and him just being able to instantly get jackpots kinda takes away from the whole luck part of his technique.

I also just really want to check in with the others. We havenโ€™t seen Yuji in forever. Megumi was passed out in an alley and the Angel showed up