• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So what are everyone's thoughts on this whole fight? It really feels like filler lmao. Especially if it just ends in Naoya's defeat.

I'm good, I just like to post it in case you or Rayan don't
Aight.

For the first time, I dont feel any hype from culling game chapters. Hakari had a surprise element, so that was ok.
But this colony is just worse than filler.
Unlikely that something exciting will come out of this fight, but lets see how it turns out.

For the first time, I dont feel any hype from culling game chapters. Hakari had a surprise element, so that was ok.
But this colony is just worse than filler.
Unlikely that something exciting will come out of this fight, but lets see how it turns out.
The next chapter for sure is Kamo's ascension in to the god king of jjk after he single handedly beats Wormya and saves his girl. So look forward to that:kata:

The next chapter for sure is Kamo's ascension in to the god king of jjk after he single handedly beats Wormya and saves his girl. So look forward to that:kata:
That would be... unreal.
It means Choso beats pre-worm Noaya ๐Ÿค”
Kamo won't be defeating a more powerful Noaya.
I expect Maki to get up, either some new power up through her sword (her sister's CE) or something else.
Kamo can't solo Wormya, that's certain.

I freaking love this chapter. Naoya and Kamo were great in this.

Kamo is out matched, but never out the fight. Should be a neg diff, but he had other plans.

Naoya never change :cheers:

:neesama::suresure:

I really donโ€™t see anything for Wormya beyond just being a Resident Evil Nemesis to Maki but that would be so out of touch with story. And Maki is definitely not gonna lose she going to come out of this stronger than ever. Wormya should have just gone after Megumi or Yuji seriously that way he could at least have higher chances of surviving. :memehm: