Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I really appreciate how this turned out. I wonder what will happen next. I think Gege is slowly picking up the pace.

Tho I think we still have to solve the Angel Woman thingie. Unless Megumi did it off-screen.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Meh chapter honestly. Savage Naoya is the only highlight.

I hope he kills the bitch already so we don't waste more time on her.

Kamo Jr. chapter was sadder than expected he earned my respect. But Noodleya is just getting more and more annoying, itโ€™s not even fun to mock him since his new design is worse. :tchpepe:

Canโ€™t wait for Maki to get a new power-up and finally put this can of noodles to rest. Bonus points if he becomes a new storage tool for her weapons.

Left this series at around chapter 130, when the Shibuya Incident Arc ended and when the hiatus started more or less. I remember it was really a banger. Are the events that happen afterwards interesting? Depending on the answer, I might catch up faster than I have planned (I'll catch up regardless tho).

Left this series at around chapter 130, when the Shibuya Incident Arc ended and when the hiatus started more or less. I remember it was really a banger. Are the events that happen afterwards interesting? Depending on the answer, I might catch up faster than I have planned (I'll catch up regardless tho).
Depends on what you consider interesting?
There's a lot of fights going on
And there are some lore implications that are quite interesting and will only ramp up as the arc progresses
And there's a sort of great culmination of the current events bound to happen that will rattle JJK society

For some reason I thought the child was Kamo, but now I realize it's actually his mom starting a new life/family.

He looked for her after getting kicked out of the clan house and realized she's moved on and found happiness.