Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Expectations for
Kenjaku vs Choso
Kenjaku vs Yuki
Choso has like zero chance sadly. He's just a great special grade. But Kenny is on the level of Gojo and Sukuna. I think and hope something happens that let's choso avoid death.

Yuki is a complete mystery. Maybe she can hold her own against Kenny. She and Choso could double team him too. She could be fucking broken as a former Star plasma vessel who has grown older and has experience.

I don't think Kenjaku's plan with Tengen is gonna work as he intended. That's basically killing off every human in Japan and maybe even overseas. Too much even for Greg.

Choso has like zero chance sadly. He's just a great special grade. But Kenny is on the level of Gojo and Sukuna. I think and hope something happens that let's choso avoid death.

Yuki is a complete mystery. Maybe she can hold her own against Kenny. She and Choso could double team him too. She could be fucking broken as a former Star plasma vessel who has grown older and has experience.

I don't think Kenjaku's plan with Tengen is gonna work as he intended. That's basically killing off every human in Japan and maybe even overseas. Too much even for Greg.
Oh I'm also not putting too much stock in Choso's performance but I still hope he somehow lives

As for Yuki, she was talked about in the same breath as Gojo and Geto. Now, I don't expect her to be equal to Gojo but she does have a certain pedigree she has to live up to.

I'm on the boat that Kenny's Tengen plan will not fully go, wekl, according to plan lol. Something will be off, and Yuki and Tengen might have come up with some contingency while they were waiting. Some fail safe of sorts.