Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 208: Star and Oil, Part 4

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
@RayanOO it isn't as bad as we thought lmao

Kaori's CT was the one Kenjaku wss using the whole time, just reversed

But the most interesting part of the chapter, aside from Tengen and Kenny's former friendship, is the fact that Tengen for some reason evolved to look like Sukuna

The history and implications behind that could be crazy af and certainly have to do with Sukuna's monicker of Fallen Angel

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didn't even catch this cause I was skimming the chapter after Yuki was split in half :parkcry:
Yeah that was brutal …..

@RayanOO it isn't as bad as we thought lmao

Kaori's CT was the one Kenjaku wss using the whole time, just reversed

But the most interesting part of the chapter, aside from Tengen and Kenny's former friendship, is the fact that Tengen for some reason evolved to look like Sukuna

The history and implications behind that could be crazy af and certainly have to do with Sukuna's monicker of Fallen Angel
I think I’ll need the viz translation to understand exactly what happened with Ken tech. But yeah he used the Kaori technique since the beginning

Yeah that was brutal …..

I think I’ll need the viz translation to understand exactly what happened with Ken tech. But yeah he used the Kaori technique since the beginning
The og technique was Anti-Gravity, but he was using the reversal of it the whole time, i.e. Gravity Manipulation

Thanks to Kaori's CT, Tengen's barrier and Yuki containing herself as to not bring the whole planet into the black hole Kenny managed to get out

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Overall it was a solid fight : 7-8/10
Post automatically merged:

The og technique was Anti-Gravity, but he was using the reversal of it the whole time, i.e. Gravity Manipulation

Thanks to Kaori's CT, Tengen's barrier and Yuki containing herself as to not bring the whole planet into the black hole Kenny managed to get out
Yeah I understand that part, but the part where Kenny used a domain on himself and did something else etc

Last edited:
Dear god if this supposed to be the culmination of all that Yuki was supposed to contribute to the story... and this is her end then Gege FUMBLED hard on one of the baddest bitches in the series.

All that hype since Goodwill event and Hidden inventory, first SG sorcerer status, for absolutely nothing but to job.

Waste of a character whose background, motivations and goals have been barely fleshed out.

Her BLACK HOLE ultimate move beaten by some asspull "aNtI-GrAvItY sYsTeM" combined with body Domain as a lazy contrived way to excuse the fact that the only thing Kenjaku lost was his shirt.

No good fights to showcase her dominance in Jujutsu society before, just became another hype tool for someone we already knew was the third strongest after Gojo and Sukuna.

Plot points she dropped like ideology clashes and interaction with zero CE user gone absolutely nowhere.

The fact that Choso got infinitely more development and interactions and screen time than her and even gets to live LOL. Nah this is so fucking stupid and anti-climatic. Kenjaku reaching Madara-levels of plot armor.:whitepress:I'm off this Yuki hype train she can go job to Ijichi and Miwa for all the remainder of the story's that is worth.

Dear god if this supposed to be the culmination of all that Yuki was supposed to contribute to the story... and this is her end then Gege FUMBLED hard on one of the baddest bitches in the series.

All that hype since Goodwill event and Hidden inventory, first SG sorcerer status, for absolutely nothing but to job.

Waste of a character whose background, motivations and goals have been barely fleshed out.

Her BLACK HOLE ultimate move beaten by some asspull "aNtI-GrAvItY sYsTeM" combined with body Domain as a lazy contrived way to excuse the fact that the only thing Kenjaku lost was his shirt.

No good fights to showcase her dominance in Jujutsu society before, just became another hype tool for someone we already knew was the third strongest after Gojo and Sukuna.

Plot points she dropped like ideology clashes and interaction with zero CE user gone absolutely nowhere.

The fact that Choso got infinitely more development and interactions and screen time than her and even gets to live LOL. Nah this is so fucking stupid and anti-climatic. Kenjaku reaching Madara-levels of plot armor.:whitepress:I'm off this Yuki hype train she can go job to Ijichi and Miwa for all the remainder of the story's that is worth.
Yuki was done dirty:josad::josad:

The people complaining in chat on TCB site :suresure:

Nothing was confusing, but I guess they are used to mangas where MC takes 90% of panel time.

All the death flags were up for Choso, but he is the only one who will survive.
Lets see what happens next.
Tbf there was nitpicking here as well when the spoilers dropped, but the translation made everything clear

And Choso living is just the icing on the cake. Hope for a Blood Manipulation Domain remains:myman:

Choso is a great character, almost cried when he couldnt forgive himself for choosing to live as a "curse". Takes a lot of heart to accept your wrongs and its punishment that comes with. If he chose to be human, he would still have his brothers even if the world rejected them.

Yuki died too soon. She was a powerhouse, with a kind heart that gave Choso a second chance at life; sucks to see it end here.

If Gojo was here, none of this would happen. :goyea:

Gege really looked up to Kubo so much he took a leaf out of his manga and said “my turn” with the level of asspull he did for Kenjaku to survive a mfing Black Hole. :chopoff:And now Kenjaku is Ywach levels of unbeatable due to all the crazy shit he’s pulled out.

Gege hates Gojo so he’s going to be stuck in the box until everyone else dies, hell Angel might even get packed by Sukuna before she can ever release him. If there’s any character that Gege will kill off somehow someway it’s definitely Gojo.:milaugh:

I don't really think anybody can escape a black hole even with anti-gravity technique, even if they said that Tengen's barrier & Yuki's will power stopped the black hole, we still talking about a BLACK HOLE, it's just not possible to escape, but I guess that's the story, Kenjaku still has a big role to play, he is the main villain & probably will not die until we reach the end of the story
Post automatically merged:

also why didn't Yuki just turn Garuda into black hole when had the chance?