Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 209: An Offering to the Unknown

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, the "master" points towards that

Unless it's a fakeout👀

Also, the "bath" has got to be some type of metaphor, right? They were in the Zenin house, in the pit where they kept their curses, so the bath's got to be something more than that.
Could be but I doubt it's a fakeout.

Yeah I was thinking about that as well. I read it at first and thought what's Uraume talking about. So I am divided even now. Maybe it is just a regular bath, but that doesn't seem Sukuna-like to me lol. Maybe a bloodbath as in corpses for Sukuna to feed on.

Who was that splattered on the floor getting eaten? That creepy curse and holy fuck was hilarious lol.

Also, just a thought.

Kenny said his goal was to make something interesting or something like that, have fun. Right.

So, if him and Uraume are gonna unleash full power sukuna, i can see them releasing Gojo right after too, for maximum chaos. :pepebusi:

Who was that splattered on the floor getting eaten? That creepy curse and holy fuck was hilarious lol.

Also, just a thought.

Kenny said his goal was to make something interesting or something like that, have fun. Right.

So, if him and Uraume are gonna unleash full power sukuna, i can see them releasing Gojo right after too, for maximum chaos. :pepebusi:
That floor guy was Maki's dad lol

Kenny and Uraume were in the Zenin clan's curse storage facility. And right outside of it is where Maki chopped her dad's head in two.

Why is he cleaning the floor lol. Is he just feeding his pet. awww.
Being a villain doesn't mean you have to treat your pets badly too:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah when i read that i was like ..... what ???

The way Uraume said it though......it's like they're really gonna try and bring Sukuna back in this arc this should clear Uraume/Sukuna relationship at least i think Kenjaku still has something else in mid
Oh for sure
He will pull some tomfoolery to make sure that, whatever happens, is as chaotic as he likes.

Worst

Custom title
I just HOPE Sukuna also has a plan for himself, that contract he made with Yuji is too weird, maybe Kenjaku / Uraume had other means of resurrecting him he also said to Uraume to continue with the preparations so probably Megumi is needed by Sukuna for something else.......regardless of what it is, i hope we're gonna see some Sukuna greatness soon! I wanna see him fodderizing Kashimo so bad!

And Megumi looking clean at the end :shocking:

I just HOPE Sukuna also has a plan for himself, that contract he made with Yuji is too weird, maybe Kenjaku / Uraume had other means of resurrecting him he also said to Uraume to continue with the preparations so probably Megumi is needed by Sukuna for something else.......regardless of what it is, i hope we're gonna see some Sukuna greatness soon! I wanna see him fodderizing Kashimo so bad!

And Megumi looking clean at the end :shocking:
I think his contract with Yuji will end up looking like this:
- Kenjaku and/or Uraume signal that preparations are complete
- Sukuna says "extension"
- Yuji is forced to give over his body
- And from this point on the "Save Yuji or Kill Yuji" part will come in
Post automatically merged:

My reaction to that information:
Great reaction, Chief:cheers:

Worst

Custom title
I think his contract with Yuji will end up looking like this:
- Kenjaku and/or Uraume signal that preparations are complete
- Sukuna says "extension"
- Yuji is forced to give over his body
- And from this point on the "Save Yuji or Kill Yuji" part will come in
Yeah but he implied it after he " saw something " from Megumi and i don't think Megumi was part of the initial equation that would set him freev