Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 209: An Offering to the Unknown

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
Since that's the topic rn: what do you think Sukuna's goal with Megumi is?
Hmmmm well first of all he didn't seemed to care if parts of him were going to die ( when Yuji was fighting the special grade ) whch means that maybe not all the 20 fingers were necessary for Uraume / Kenjaku to resurrect him ( but this probably woul've had some consequences )

He seem to have noticed something about Megumi's technique and his potential something which Megumi also realized later, Megumi up to that point only used his technique as a medium to store his shikigamis but Sukuna realized it can be useful in many situations and probably figured out that if Megumi had stayed and put his life on the line like Yuji he might have unlocked some of that potential but he instead " wasted " his talent by running away.....

During his " fight " vs Yuji he said that the circumstances have changed and that they will soon be able to see something interesting so interesting that now he seem to care if he's gonna be resurrected with all the 20 fingers

I do not think that he cares about Megumi bc he has this super potential to rival him ( not anytime soon at least ) and he said that Megumi needs to do somethng for him so it's def related to his cursed technique.......

Kenjaku didn't really seemed to care if Sukuna was gonna be resurrected or not he said that even if he remains inside Yuji it will be fine for his plan

also Sukuna said this which means to me that he won't really consider Kenjaku a peer, and probably Kenjaku knows this very well lol

I wonder if that they're building it's a cage for Sukuna instead of just letting him run wild and kowing that he will use Megumi's technique to escape that and be free to do whatever he wants

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just read it, the chapter was good

I like the soldiers vs sorcerers, the soldier girl was nice

But yeah curse spirit vs humans is unfair lol
Post automatically merged:

Helicopter guy tanking heavy rounds is fun

wonder if he just tanked it with his head (most durable part) or if he can tank that on his body too

Last edited:
Just read it, the chapter was good

I like the soldiers vs sorcerers, the soldier girl was nice

But yeah curse spirit vs humans is unfair lol
Post automatically merged:

Helicopter guy tanking heavy rounds is fun

wonder if he just tanked it with his head (most durable part) or if he can tank that on his body too
Could be CE reinforcement on his body but it's funnier to imagine him going headfirst into the heavy rounds lol