Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 214: Cursed Womb: Under Heaven, Part 6

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I ain’t believe Yuji is from a Heian era incarnate. Why y’all want him to be that, it’s Naruto reincarnation levels of BS. :lusalty:

Let Yuji be the perfect byproduct of Kenmama’s experiment. Him piggybacking off hype of another old sorcerer would kill his character for me ngl.

I ain’t believe Yuji is from a Heian era incarnate. Why y’all want him to be that, it’s Naruto reincarnation levels of BS. :lusalty:

Let Yuji be the perfect byproduct of Kenmama’s experiment. Him piggybacking off hype of another old sorcerer would kill his character for me ngl.
I agree
I still think it's a mistranslation by TCB.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yuji using RCT..?? him turning into next Ichigo is a huge probability now.
ichigo is single-handedly the worse written MC to exist and this is coming from someone who had bleach as their fav shonen.
The best manga in WSJ if you are not one piece mentalist.
i mean they only have like 20ish series but HxH is superior to JJK - & WSJ as a whole is pretty shit look at what they did to bleach and kubo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ichigo is single-handedly the worse written MC to exist and this is coming from someone who had bleach as their fav shonen.

i mean they only have like 20ish series but HxH is superior to JJK - & WSJ as a whole is pretty shit look at what they did to bleach and kubo.
Yeah, I really dislike WSJ for what they did to Kubo but on his own accord he wasn't even trying. Bleach is basically what if a kid with imagination got to write a manga based on the feelings he has at the moment. The simplicity and sometimes lack of any sense only struck me when I reread Bleach.

The biggest mistake of Kubo was going for Shonen genre. He should go full OPM mode.

Between being able to be a Perfect vessel for sukuna and his links to kenjaku. The only sensible explanation is his link to Heian era.

Anything else is just bleach level asspull and would just ruin a story which has been pretty great so far

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah, I really dislike WSJ for what they did to Kubo but on his own accord he wasn't even trying. Bleach is basically what if a kid with imagination got to write a manga based on the feelings he has at the moment. The simplicity and sometimes lack of any sense only struck me when I reread Bleach.

The biggest mistake of Kubo was going for Shonen genre. He should go full OPM mode.
Lol simplicity of bleach are discussing the same manga, there was nothing simplistic about it tbh

shonen wise it was the big 3 for a reason lol tf are you on about?

it’s still arguably one of the greatest shonens of all time for a reason, even the current adaptation of TYBW has been great so far.

Kubo wanted to break and work at his own pace mangaka is easily one of the most stressful jobs to old and for as long as he has WSJ forced him to pump out content and even gave him a hard deadline to finish the series.
Post automatically merged:

Between being able to be a Perfect vessel for sukuna and his links to kenjaku. The only sensible explanation is his link to Heian era.

Anything else is just bleach level asspull and would just ruin a story which has been pretty great so far
well his mom was already a beast in her own right to begin with…

I’d prefer if his only link to Heian era is Kenjaku. He doesn’t need more than that. Having him be the DNA holder of another oldass sorcerer would destroy any hype for him and relegate him to be that sorcerer’s hype tool.

It would be like Toji-Maki situation all over again and one time was enough. I love Maki but dear god we don’t need another carbon copy story again.